It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I remember rage quiting Assassin's Creed (the first one) and subsequently deleting all of the series from my Xbox. I had bought three or four of those I think, on a huge sale. Should have only tried the one first. The controls are probably the worst I've seen on a game, your character hardly EVER behaves the way you want to, and you end up kicking walls most of the time. If you read up on it, there are stories about people smashing their controllers to bits due to rage or worse smashing their screens WITH their controllers.
Utter crap.
ScotchMonkey: Have you ever played the Discworld game? The one where Eric Idle does the voice?

That game just takes the piss when it comes to moon logic.
snowkatt: played it ?
i have all 3 versions of all 3 ports

i have 1 on pc saturn and ps
2 on ps ps1 and saturn
and noir on pc and ps1 there is no saturn port sadly

you need scumm vm these days to play them on pc
o.0

You may want to keep that under wraps. It's like saying you have a mint copy of the first Superman comic.
snowkatt: played it ?
i have all 3 versions of all 3 ports

i have 1 on pc saturn and ps
2 on ps ps1 and saturn
and noir on pc and ps1 there is no saturn port sadly

you need scumm vm these days to play them on pc
ScotchMonkey: o.0

You may want to keep that under wraps. It's like saying you have a mint copy of the first Superman comic.
*spock eyebrow*
they aint that rare
snowkatt: yeah i cant stand those either
unless its the discworld games because those are "quirky" anyway
ScotchMonkey: Have you ever played the Discworld game? The one where Eric Idle does the voice?

No, that sounds utterly horrendous. I think "Beneath A Steel Sky" and "Bioforge" were the last adventure games I played.

Although I'm going to give "Gabriel Knight 20th Anniversary" a go if I ever actually buy something on GOG in this sale. I played the original years ago and sort of liked it, but I seem to remember it having a section that I couldn't get through due to it crashing.

Nemesis44UK: No, that sounds utterly horrendous. I think "Beneath A Steel Sky" and "Bioforge" were the last adventure games I played.

Although I'm going to give "Gabriel Knight 20th Anniversary" a go if I ever actually buy something on GOG in this sale. I played the original years ago and sort of liked it, but I seem to remember it having a section that I couldn't get through due to it crashing.
Get anything from Wadjet Eye, they are the gold standard for adventure games.

https://www.gog.com/games?sort=bestselling&search=wadjet%20eye&page=1
Nemesis44UK: No, that sounds utterly horrendous. I think "Beneath A Steel Sky" and "Bioforge" were the last adventure games I played.

ScotchMonkey: Get anything from Wadjet Eye, they are the gold standard for adventure games.

I'd never heard of them before. Thanks.
ScotchMonkey: Get anything from Wadjet Eye, they are the gold standard for adventure games.

Nemesis44UK: I'd never heard of them before. Thanks.
Get the Blackwell bundle.
4 games in one.
Great games.
Nemesis44UK: I'd never heard of them before. Thanks.
omega64: Get the Blackwell bundle.
4 games in one.
Great games.
i still need to play those
omega64: Get the Blackwell bundle.
4 games in one.
Great games.
snowkatt: i still need to play those
They're pretty short.
Just try the first one.
Bad Mojo Redux

If I get grossed out by bugs and other skeezy shit then why did I buy this game?
ScotchMonkey: Bad Mojo Redux

If I get grossed out by bugs and other skeezy shit then why did I buy this game?
Because it costed a little over a dolly, that's why. :P

PS: I'm not that fond of bugs and skeezy shit myself, but I was tempted to break my "no Tux, no bux" rule and get it...
ScotchMonkey: Bad Mojo Redux

muntdefems: Because it costed a little over a dolly, that's why. :P

PS: I'm not that fond of bugs and skeezy shit myself, but I was tempted to break my "no Tux, no bux" rule and get it...
Ugh I hate bugs WHY DID I GET THIS?

It is a cool game though, definitely a cult classic. But I've been in places as dirty as the place in that game and I don't ever want to go back.
AntharioN (Steam)

This is a fairly simple party-based open-world RPG with turn-based combat. I enjoyed it a lot at the start, but as I continued I began to get bored.

I found that the dungeons were all very similar, and had an almost random layout rather than a discernable floorplan. Furthermore, the auto-map is very small, making it very easy to get lost.

I also felt that the character progression was very slow (both in skills and in new items), I didn’t feel that my characters were improving over time.

The combat, although turn-based, has no real tactical depth.

The combination of these factors made the game become monotonous after the first few hours (I played ~8hrs total hoping it would improve, but it did not).
Rebuild 3 (android)

I really enjoyed the previous one that i got with a bundle so when Amazon gave away $5 i decided to use it on this one. For what it is, i really enjoyed it, hell, i even didn't had a problem with restarting everything everytime i've changed cities (in the story mode).

Problem was that i've found a glitch that doesn't let me progress, there's this city where an event appears which i keep getting swarmed by zombies when i'm not even ready for anything, a quick search and this is an event that is triggered when i have a plane ready to run away... yeah... Problem is that i haven't even found that damn plane and the event is triggered, no way can i defend myself while also searching and completing the objectives to get out of there.

The Amazon version was way older than the google play one, props for the devs updating the day after i've sent the message about this problem but they never answered me back, a week later i've sent another email asking if they could at least say if they were going to fix it or if i should just give up, again, almost a week has passed and no answer.

So yeah, i can't progress any further so i must give up.
Zoo Park (Steam)

This is a “Theme Park” style game, except you are building a Zoo instead.

It was fun for the first hour or so, but after that I found the game fairly shallow. Every environment and animal felt the same as all the others, there’s nothing really new or interesting in researching a new species. Furthermore, my animals seemed to continually fall sick (even though their environment score was 100%) and the only way to find out if any animals were sick was to check them one-by-one, which became more and more tedious as I acquired more animals.