It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare (PS4)

This game is currently having a free weekend on PSN, so I gave it a try. It's also the first CoD game I've ever played.

If you've ever wanted to play a game which feels like you're in an action movie, then this is probably the game for you. However, that is not me, I disliked this game entirely. Linear levels, lots of cutscenes, always being pushed forward (there are infinite enemies in some locations until you move forward), short levels with lots of things constantly going on around you, teammates accompanying you, limited player choice: these are all qualities I don't enjoy in games, and this game has them all.

*I only tried the single-player campaign, I dislike all multiplayer games so I didn't even attempt that component :)!
Post edited December 16, 2016 by 01kipper
Grandia

Way too much talking, 2 hours in the game and just talks and walking around in a city. No body got time for that.
Post edited December 16, 2016 by eksasol
[nothing to see here]
Post edited March 23, 2017 by bler144
bler144: snip
I believe you wanted to posted that in Games Quit in 2017 not 2016 ;)
bler144: snip
Ghorpm: I believe you wanted to posted that in Games Quit in 2017 not 2016 ;)
What, you don't believe I have a time travel device? :)

If I did I would go back in time and tell myself not to spend time/money on that game. Though probably more important advice I should render if I could go back even farther!
*edit: oops, wrong year
Post edited August 14, 2017 by DubConqueror