It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I did manage to finish The Multitree. It's a mod of The Modding Tree (based on The Prestige Tree) that has you exploring multiple mods. Here are some of my thoughts:
* It takes too long for the game to grant access to trees other than its version of The Prestige Tree Classic.
* There aren't any huge timewalls. Sometimes you may need to wait 15-30 minutes, or you can benefit for doing so, but there's never a point where you need to wait hours to progress.
* There are, however, some annoying clickwalls, where you may have to click hundreds of times; this games version of the Incrementreeverse has this problem. (The original Incrementreeverse doesn't have this issue, but I should point out that the later part of that game involves too many painful resets.)
* There was one point where things were going horribly slow until I did a respec on one layer, at which point things went really fast for a bit.
* The game ended a bit too soon; there's still some content present that can take you past the current endgame. (Fortunately, you can choose to keep playing after seeing the ending screen.)
* I do not know how likely this game is to get an update adding new content, but there's definitely room for it. If anything, the last tree is clearly incomplete at this point.
13 – September 10, 20:30 – I've finished the sixth playthrough of Journey on my PS3. I wanted to relax a little bit, and hoped to meet at least one companion online. Unfortunately, no one was around today.

14 – September 10, 22:45 – I have decided to give my PS3 Journey one more try, because I have found one guy on Journey Discord, which planned to play today. We met at the Bridge level and my Wonder trophy finally popped up. He has shown me a lot of new ways how to go through various levels and out of bounds, so we spent playing together almost for two hours, and as a reward I got my last missing trophy Companion. So my journey is 100% complete now :) .

List of all games, which I've finished this year so far
In my Wizardry 6-7-8 marathon, I just finished Wizardry 7. This game is one of the most fun and excellent RPGs I have played.
My final party was Samurai (with Muramasa Blade), Lord (the Avenger sword), Fairy Ninja (Light Sword and Rod of Sprite), Valkyrie (Maenad's Lance), Monk (Naginata), Mage (Cat'o Nine Tail). Their average level was 35.

The final boss was tough to beat. At every turn, the boss and their guards used magic which makes the adventures insane and paralysis. I restarted a lot of times, but finally, casting a lot of Nuclear Blast magic beat guards, and then the boss was taken by a surprise attack by the Ninja.

Also, I beat 5 of 6 Gorrors, which are optional bosses, although I could not beat the 6th gorror, the Beast of a Thousand Eyes. According to a walkthrough, which requires at least level 70 adventures with special equipped items, which guard against magic. I rather want to go to Wiz 8 now than grind them a lot of time.

Here is my list
Post edited September 11, 2022 by HIRO kun
Tomb Raider: Legend

Finding the rewards scattered throughout the levels was certainly worthy of a Indiana Jones adventure. Ms. Croft is currently unable to locate the golden treasure in Peru & Bolivia, maybe you can beat her to it.

Gold Rewards Uncovered: 6/8
Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings

I quite liked it.
Requires some grinding near the end, specially if you do 100% of the missions (melee missions don't count), but the grinding didn't overstay its welcome, thankfully.
Story isn't portrayed as serious as its predecessor, Final Fantasy XII, but it isn't all shine and rainbows either, balancing out the tone shift.
And now Vaan and Penelo don't feel like cardboard portraits being used just as plot devices!
And it didn't feel as slow as other RTS games from my experience, so battles tend to not drag on as much.
Divine Divinity - Fantastic game!
Elder Scrolls: Arena - Was a bit of a slog, but good to get my Elder Scrolls adventures underway
Akalabeth - used the amulet method to beat it quick, was fun to see six figure stat scores!
Post edited September 19, 2022 by GoldenCavalier
Aragami 2 (XSX Game Pass)

It's like Assassin's Creed if you take away the open world and the history but keep all of the stealth mechanics. It's set in a fantasy Japanese setting. It starts out really good, but you soon get abilities that are so powerful that it gets easy, since the missions never really scale up with your character. Also, its 51 missions are too many. The game soon runs out of new locations and just sends you back to the same ones with more or different enemies.

So, it starts as a really decent stealth game, but halfway through it wears out its welcome. Up until that point though, the good was good enough that I do plan to play the first game at some point to compare- I have that from GwG a few years back, i played the sequel first simply because it is leaving Game Pass this week.
Dark Nights with Poe and Munro (XSX)

Fun choose your own adventure FMV game. I really enjoyed it because the acting is both good and campy at the same time. There is a lot of fun in deliberately and knowingly doing dumb things, like letting 9 people disappear when you know you could have stopped it at just the one. It also on GOG but I bought it really cheap on an Xbox sale because for some reason MS randomly added $15 to my account during a sale last month (they do that sometimes- just some sort of random promotional thing), so I used it to buy a couple of random oddball games like this one. I played the episodes several times to see the results of some of the obviously silly choices. A single play through takes about 3 hours.
Post edited September 13, 2022 by CMOT70
The Secret of Monkey Island (EGA) and

The Secret of Monkey Island (VGA),

yes i played the game two times. To refresh the game and try other things and to see the differences between graphics. I am crazy but i prefer the 16 colours palette. The village of Mêlée or the cave of LeChuck, or the shadows of the phantom pirates are better in EGA. Although vga mode is superior in general of course.
Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura

I have a confession to make: I'm a weirdo creating new account every few months because of reasons. On a plus note, I don't have any backlog and I love supporting developers and GOG so yay I guess.

Anyway with that little thing out of the way: I just finished Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura. I definitely had a blast with that one, although I must admit it was quite hard to get into at first, especially because of resolution being not so high and esc key not quite working as I learned to expect from video games. I guess I could have looked for mods fixing this, but I must admit I prefer the vanilla feeling in those older games so I stuck with it. Other thing of note is absolute lack of clarity about what should be done next, although I admit it could be argued that it's an advantage specific to older games. Most games nowadays have some kind of a pointer pointing player to exact location of an objective, which is not so popular with more old-school players. I personally believe that it all depends on a situation. Sometimes I like the feeling of being lost in the game world for hours at a time without much to go on, but sometimes after I clock out and finish the day all tired I much prefer a more mindless mode of game pointing me to objectives that I can do almost mindlessly. As I said, it's situational.

Soundtrack though, it is absolutely absolutely magnificent; breathtaking, really. Unfortunately it's not available for purchase anywhere I checked. If anyone has an idea where I could get it, I'd appreciate it. I do believe that soundtrack sort of makes this game, it's just so good.

I like the whole premise of magic and technology sort of competing with one another in a single game world, although I must admit that I enjoyed that premise much more in Shadowrun trilogy (which are three of my favorite games of all time by the way).

Other than that: it does have some replayability potential I guess, but I must admit I'll most likely never touch it again, even though I enjoyed it through and through. I'd recommend it to... anyone who likes more old-school video games really.
Tomb Raider 2. This is like the first one only more so. There are some extra features, like the ability to drive vehicles in certain levels, but for the most part this is an extension of the first game, with all its strengths and weaknesses. The game is at its best when you're exploring a large space, trying to sort out what jumps you're supposed to make to proceed. Despite the Indiana Jones-ish action hero concept, it's kind of a meticulous experience of carefully approaching edges, adjusting your position, and then making the leap.

The downside is that it's still an early 3D platformer. The camera is slow to follow you, to the point that you literally have to slow down to let it catch up lest you bumble into an unforeseen death, and sometimes gets totally freaked out by small spaces. It would be kind to say Lara controls like a tank since tanks can be surprisingly fast and nimble - she handles more like an 18-wheeler with a lot of flat tires and a busted axle. The game inflicts more and more combat on you even though the game engine sucks at it. Some of the levels get a bit silly with all the instant death traps and wonky sequences you're expected to execute. Lots of save-scumming.

I had a enjoyable enough time with it, but I was more than ready for it to be over somewhere around 3/4 of the way through.
To the Moon. All in all, it took about 5 hours of playtime for me to get to the end. I loved almost everything about it: the graphics were good in a pixel-style type of way, the characters were interesting and the puzzles were in line with a more relaxing experience and I solved all of them without needing a walkthrough. I don't have the sequel, Finding Paradise, or part three, Impostor Factory in my library yet, but I'm psyched to play both after I do buy them.
Post edited September 14, 2022 by oldgamebuff42
Just beat Save Room. It's a fun little indie game that's a VERY obvious homage to Resident Evil 4, specifically its inventory management system. It contains 40 puzzles where you have to squeeze a variety of items into inventories of different shapes and sizes. The game totally captures the look and feel of RE4, though the quality could be a little bit higher.

The cool part is that the inventory is actually fully interactive and just moving items around is not enough. You will also have to combine and consume them correctly if you want to successfully squeeze everything into your inventory. That makes a few of the later puzzles a little bit complex but nothing particularly difficult - admittedly most of the puzzles in this game are highly trivial.

I managed to beat the whole game in less than an hour which may make it sound like a rip-off but honestly, I feel that for a game that I only paid about two bucks for that's okay. I guess I would have appreciated more complex mechanics towards the end but I also respect that they decided to keep it authentic and not introduce any stuff that diverges from RE.
Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy, Sept 15 (Xbox Game Pass)-It's a solid game even for the casualest fans of the MCU. I liked quite a bit about the game: visuals were good, voice acting excellent, random banter between characters also excellent. plot was interesting. The game was a little on the difficult side as I never really mastered combat and eventually turned down the difficulty. There were a disappointing number of bugs for such an otherwise polished game. Lot of visual stuttering, couple of times the audio cutout, got stuck in weird areas and had to restart a couple of times. The load times were also pretty long. But overall an enjoyable experience for someone who doesn't know that much about the universe.

Full List
Second playthrough of Atelier Meruru after 8 and half year on my PS3 is behind me. Again, the goal of this playthrough was to get all missing trophies and one new ending. Because I have already spent a lot of time on raising friendship with all characters for these trophies, the obvious choice was the Miss Popular ending. Besides that, I was able to defeat Eternity Goddess and Masked G for the first time. Unfortunately the free DLC boss was to powerful for me, so his demise has to wait a little bit longer.

Full list HERE
Post edited September 16, 2022 by MMLN