It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic. (this one)
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 29, 2021 by ponczo_
At my side, the issue for Amnesia detection is not related to Steam privacy settings because 2 others games (Jotun and Psychonauts) were correctly detected by GOG Connect.

I have contacted GOG support for this problem and waiting for their solution...

PS: I have already tried "Refresh" button on GOG Connect with no success.
Post edited June 04, 2018 by bigboss-62
I have the same problem with FTL on GOG Connect. Although I do not think this is the topic for it :)
BlackThorny: Well I see no eligible games at all (other then 2 marked as I already own),
Even though I have both the reported Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs and Legend of Grimrock, Psychonauts.
I did notice upon accessing my steam Profile > Edit Profile > My Privacy Settings that my Game details was set Friends Only,
So I've changed that to public, but nothing changed on Connect so far.

edit: I do have that notice on the connect page that's been discussed in recent days: "It looks like none of the available games are present in your Steam library. This could be because your Steam profile is set to Private. Please make your profile Public, wait 2 hours, then return to this page and click the Refresh button."
Also, It does say on the FAQ one can only click on Refresh once every 2 hours, so it may be that...
bigboss-62: At my side, the issue for Amnesia detection is not related to Steam privacy settings because 2 others games (Jotun and Psychonauts) were correctly detected by GOG Connect.

Engerek01: I have the same problem with FTL on GOG Connect. Although I do not think this is the topic for it :)
Used to have this problem some time ago and got this answer on GOG forum: "Open steam, game library, double click on the game you want to connect to GOG (eligible), click install and stop immediately download, then refresh GOG connect page and the game will be there, ready to be reedemed!"
it just worked flawlessy, hope the same for you!
vidsgame: Thank you. This is a new site for me and they have a decent sale going on as well.

Indiegala is giving away Dark Souls 3 and you have to link your Steam account in order to enter their giveaways.
HoangMarcel: That is not mass giveaway.
I just said giveaway. Made no mention of it being mass.
BlackThorny: Well I see no eligible games at all (other then 2 marked as I already own),
Even though I have both the reported Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs and Legend of Grimrock, Psychonauts.
I did notice upon accessing my steam Profile > Edit Profile > My Privacy Settings that my Game details was set Friends Only,
So I've changed that to public, but nothing changed on Connect so far.

edit: I do have that notice on the connect page that's been discussed in recent days: "It looks like none of the available games are present in your Steam library. This could be because your Steam profile is set to Private. Please make your profile Public, wait 2 hours, then return to this page and click the Refresh button."
Also, It does say on the FAQ one can only click on Refresh once every 2 hours, so it may be that...
Logtck:
bigboss-62: At my side, the issue for Amnesia detection is not related to Steam privacy settings because 2 others games (Jotun and Psychonauts) were correctly detected by GOG Connect.

Logtck:
Engerek01: I have the same problem with FTL on GOG Connect. Although I do not think this is the topic for it :)
Logtck: Used to have this problem some time ago and got this answer on GOG forum: "Open steam, game library, double click on the game you want to connect to GOG (eligible), click install and stop immediately download, then refresh GOG connect page and the game will be there, ready to be reedemed!"
Funny, as two hours have passed, I went to Connect again, and nothing changed.
So I started Steam to try this, It updated client (again), and just for kicks I went to Connect again before Installing anything...
And who would have guessed, all 3 titles, including Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs showed properly in connect! :)

But I agree this isn't the proper thread to discuss Connect Issues further - Just wanted to let you know there is hope!
Zadalon: [Free] Starpoint Gemini 2: Origins - DLC, STEAM for a few more hours

https://store.steampowered.com/app/371060/Starpoint_Gemini_2_Origins/
BlackThorny: Good for those that have the base game from before, such as from this giveaway.
Unfortunately I'm not one of them, and without the base game, redeeming this dlc isn't possible.
edit: wanted to fix that, but the cat beat me to it. read all about it in the post below :)
Post edited June 04, 2018 by BlackThorny
BlackThorny: Good for those that have the base game from before, such as from this giveaway.
Unfortunately I'm not one of them, and without the base game, redeeming this dlc isn't possible.
BlackThorny: It is interesting to note, that the Gog version includes Origins as a free DLC, so if you happen to have it on steam but missed the later giveaway, you can still have it on Gog regardless. (As always, If you happen to have other DLCs on steam, they are not transferable to Gog)
Starpoint Gemini 2: Origins was not a giveaway. It was and (still is) a permanently-free DLC:
https://steamcommunity.com/games/236150/announcements/detail/138831099311151946
Post edited June 04, 2018 by Grargar
Logtck: Used to have this problem some time ago and got this answer on GOG forum: "Open steam, game library, double click on the game you want to connect to GOG (eligible), click install and stop immediately download, then refresh GOG connect page and the game will be there, ready to be reedemed!"
WOW. Thank you so much. It worked after around 30 minutes I tried your trick. :)
Sunless Sea

SZ74D867C05F386DQF
jmgpage: ...
It seems that all bots were lazy this time and I was allowed to claim this one. Thank you. :)
jmgpage: ...
Lexor: It seems that all bots were lazy this time and I was allowed to claim this one. Thank you. :)
You ́re welcome Mr Lexor, enjoy it.!
jmgpage: You ́re welcome Mr Lexor, enjoy it.!
SS was on my small personal wishlist so I will. :) Thank you again.
Here's another code for Sunless Sea, enjoy!

SZ74EB33AF12EEE20T
low rated
saxer: Here's another code for Sunless Sea, enjoy!

SZ74EB33AF12EEE20T
been used already :(
saxer: Here's another code for Sunless Sea, enjoy!

SZ74EB33AF12EEE20T
I've got it. Thank you so much sir! +1