It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

yogsloth: I guess I can do it if nobody else does, but I'd rather somebody who hasn't had a chance get one...
Go for it! You're our ambassador after all!
yogsloth: I guess I can do it if nobody else does, but I'd rather somebody who hasn't had a chance get one...
You're our first, our last, our everything... champion! *all hail yogsloth*

And who knows, perhaps things down the road turn out in a way that FrostburnPhoenix gets a chance to sub in for you. ;-)
OK, I signed up, but seriously, if anybody else wants a crack, I've already had two.

I actually haven't played an MU game in years... not sure I can hack it anymore lol
yogsloth: OK, I signed up, but seriously, if anybody else wants a crack, I've already had two.

I actually haven't played an MU game in years... not sure I can hack it anymore lol
My massive 1000+ game backlog wants you to be our champion.

If anyone is curious what a backlog of such size looks like:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sbYtmxQA3jOUYptwJi_1blD2L3hXXLIi/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=112882206293283405691&rtpof=true&sd=true

Plus I have a bunch more games in my GOG shopping cart that are only going to add to the pile once I finalize my decisions on what I'm purchasing. So while I have 100% fixed internet (finally) and now a generator for backup power, my backlog wants you to be our champion and not me.

However I'm willing to provide you with whatever moral support you need such as pictures of cats, recipes for no churn ice cream, etc.
yogsloth: I actually haven't played an MU game in years... not sure I can hack it anymore lol
If you can't hack it no one can either.

Speaking for myself, I don't have half the time or skill needed to be in a MU match. I also noticed some disconnect between tactics that were considered scummy in our midst but were supposed towny or at least neutral in the eyes of people that were used to playing in MU.

Good luck out there mate, make us proud once again.

Catventurer: My massive 1000+ game backlog wants you to be our champion.

If anyone is curious what a backlog of such size looks like:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sbYtmxQA3jOUYptwJi_1blD2L3hXXLIi/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=112882206293283405691&rtpof=true&sd=true
My, that's a lot of (digital) cats.
Post edited March 27, 2023 by joppo
Should I in as a backup now? It doesn't look like anyone else wants to.
FrostburnPhoenix: Should I in as a backup now? It doesn't look like anyone else wants to.
Yes, please do!
FrostburnPhoenix: Should I in as a backup now? It doesn't look like anyone else wants to.
Go for it!
Yes! Yes! Yes!
Fuck no! Kick Yog out and take the driver's seat!
Lifthrasil: Now only someone has to inform Vitek that he volunteered!
Did I win?
Lifthrasil: Now only someone has to inform Vitek that he volunteered!
Vitek: Did I win?
Nah. Sorry. You're too late to be shanghaied. Yog already took the fall, followed by frostburn.

But you can run the next game here!
Post edited April 03, 2023 by Lifthrasil
I second the motion to have Vitek run the next game.
Hmm hmm hmm hmm hmm

You know, I wouldn't mind a Vitek-run game, but I actually showed up to say I could give running another game a try. Thing is, running a Mafia game is some kind of stress. Also I've no idea for the flavor of yet another pacifist (deathless lunches) game.
PookaMustard: Hmm hmm hmm hmm hmm

You know, I wouldn't mind a Vitek-run game, but I actually showed up to say I could give running another game a try. Thing is, running a Mafia game is some kind of stress. Also I've no idea for the flavor of yet another pacifist (deathless lunches) game.
I can come up with ideas.