It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JoeSapphire: i've just signed up for another game on mafia universe o_o

this one has sensible deadlines, but i'm guessing the players are going to be srsly

anybody up for joining me on an outing? :)
my name is grompy catte: Fuck that shit! DK wasn't exactly a fantastic ambassador for their community.

More seriously, I don't blame MU for DK's behaviour, but at the same time I'm not exactly interested in playing in the place that bred those expectations.
I have to agree with Catte here. Even if the other people in Mafia Universe aren't rude and abrasive, I'm not keen on making a trip over there to find out. The people here are nice.
Post edited September 08, 2022 by Catventurer
@joppo: thank you for your input. I agree that some nerf is required. Limited shots is good. I'll take your suggestions and also that they don't lose a shot when targeting the same player.

What about role blocks? If one is blocked, the other's shot is useless too. Conserve it? Or tough luck?

About MU: no thanks. Tried it. Didn't like it.
my name is grompy catte: Fuck that shit! DK wasn't exactly a fantastic ambassador for their community.
Past game drama that I didn't see?
Bookwyrm627: Past game drama that I didn't see?
The drama involved DkKoba in this game:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gog_mafia_game_77_masters_of_the_universe_edition/post1
Bookwyrm627: Past game drama that I didn't see?
Catventurer: The drama involved DkKoba in this game:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gog_mafia_game_77_masters_of_the_universe_edition/post1
Ah. I was thinking it was on MU. Thanks!
game's full now anyway

i'll let you know who i like better once it's finished ;)
JoeSapphire: game's full now anyway

You're funny.

There's no better love than here.

However I'll admit the forum software is a bit of a raspy pegging, but the people are the best.
JoeSapphire: game's full now anyway

So what if the forums here have some wacky quirks and putting up with it just means that you love the people here more.
You're so awesome everyone. I love you!
bump, lets play soonish?
Microfish_1: bump, lets play soonish?
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/anime_girls_forum_mafia_thingy_thingy_please_sign_up/page1
My dad has covid; i do not know how bad it is; he's got a fever and is hacking. Would those of you who are Christians please pray for him? Thank you. Also, please pray that the rest of us--particularly my Mom and aunts--do not get it.
bump please?
Hey peeps, hope you're all doing well!

Was wondering if you'd be interested in playing Popcorn Mafia some time, in the same fashion we play Russian Roulette. I've seen it played on MU with very-very short rounds (like 10-15 minutes each).

Link to the setup: wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Popcorn_Mafia (no clickable link due to GOG forum quirks).

Let me know what you think.
We are all doing better than we had been and are definitely on the road to recovery, thank you for your prayers and well wishes!
God has been good to us.
Post edited October 31, 2022 by Microfish_1