It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ZFR: So, only now I discovered that in Pillars of Eternity your bard can both sing and attack.

Up till now that Kana fellow was just singing and doing nothing else.

I even created a shortcut for selecting all characters except him.
I don't see why you'd be bringing this up now unless you're rolefishing

Slap ZFR
muddysneakers: Mafia won due to time constraints. Thanks I'll have to pass on the game, too much time commitment.
Lifthrasil: What about your girlfriend? Cool teachers who play educational games with their pupils are very welcome here!
Sadly she doesn't have a GOG account.
Lifthrasil: What about your girlfriend? Cool teachers who play educational games with their pupils are very welcome here!
muddysneakers: Sadly she doesn't have a GOG account.
If only there was a way to create one...
ZFR: If only there was a way to create one...
I still sometimes have lingering doubts as to whether it was worth trading a kidney for mine.
my name is catte: I still sometimes have lingering doubts as to whether it was worth trading a kidney for mine.
At least you got a nifty account.....Charlie the Unicorn just got a short(yet decent) song.
GameRacer: At least you got a nifty account.....Charlie the Unicorn just got a short(yet decent) song.
charlie the unicorn?
Microfish_1: charlie the unicorn?
It is a sfw zany YT series about a grouchy unicorn named charlie...there are 2-3 installments and a YT live advert starring him as well, for starters.
Post edited August 01, 2020 by GameRacer
ZFR: If only there was a way to create one...
my name is catte: I still sometimes have lingering doubts as to whether it was worth trading a kidney for mine.
Hopefully they gave you The Witcher at least.

Mine came in a chocolate bar.
Anyone want to run a roulette game or something quick?
trentonlf: Anyone want to run a roulette game or something quick?
Well as long as we don't bet....that would be against the usual game rules. ;)
I wouldn't mind a quick roulette game.
ZFR: I wouldn't mind a quick roulette game.
I can host? But I don't mind playing if anyone would like a go at hosting something less complex. Maybe Carradice? If you're interested.

Shall I make a sign-up and we can contest the host as we get people signed up?
ZFR: I wouldn't mind a quick roulette game.
JoeSapphire: I can host? But I don't mind playing if anyone would like a go at hosting something less complex. Maybe Carradice? If you're interested.

Shall I make a sign-up and we can contest the host as we get people signed up?
Yes
It Is Done
Sorry!!

This game is a bit lighthearted I forgot I'm dead.

Please don't modkill me.