It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Pookina: I must be doing game hosting wrong, if the admin thread is more active than the game thread
Microfish_1: wheres the signup thread??
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/mamlaka_al_shams_come_join_us_and_play
Carradice: ...
I take it you're not playing?

gogtrial34987: ...
cristigale: ...
Cadaver747: ...
yogsloth: ...
A_Future_Pilot: ...
Any of you up for another game?
I'll consider joining after 9th player joins.

Even after SirPrimalform have taught us how to properly notify each and every person you need you still can't do it right, do you?

Lesson on quoting/notifying from SPF:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_shining_gog_mafia_65_return_to_the_stanley_hotel/post1146
Cadaver747: Even after SirPrimalform have taught us how to properly notify each and every person you need you still can't do it right, do you?

Lesson on quoting/notifying from SPF:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_shining_gog_mafia_65_return_to_the_stanley_hotel/post1146
I have trouble remembering what happened two days ago, let alone two mafia games ago. But thanks. But, how do you even multiping like that? Click Reply on all the people? I prefer Adalia's Quick Post.
Pookina: I have trouble remembering what happened two days ago, let alone two mafia games ago. But thanks. But, how do you even multiping like that? Click Reply on all the people?
You need to open a window with a post from someone else and edit it(to make it shorter for the sole purpose of pinging)/reply to it and post that reply....then click another window by another person and reply to that(adding it to the post via merge)....etc.
Post edited June 05, 2020 by GameRager
Pookina: But, how do you even multiping like that? Click Reply on all the people? I prefer Adalia's Quick Post.
If you want to notify several persons in one post and no one interrupts you, then you have 10 minutes after the first post to reply to the rest of other people's post with anything, even empty space. After that your initial post will be merged and edited as a result, and you may edit it as many times as you want since the reply to someone's post already generated a notification.

Adalia's Quick Post???
GameRager:
Here is an example of me creating 2 notifications, for you and for GR.

Off-topic: I had a blast with freeware Chex Quest HD. What a game! Still needs polishing though.
Post edited June 05, 2020 by Cadaver747
Cadaver747: If you want to notify several persons in one post and no one interrupts you, then you have 10 minutes after the first post to reply to the rest people's post with anything, even empty space. After that your first post will be merged and edited as a result.
Also a GOOD way to do this without being interrupted too easily is to open all the post windows of the people you want to reply to first, and then reply to each window one after the other.

Cadaver747: Off-topic: I had a blast with freeware Chex Quest HD. What a game! Still needs polishing though.
Now you just need to play the other 2(classic original) games.....2 and 3. :)

(And maybe all the other doom mods, like simpsons doom and such)
GameRager:
Thank you for advanced forum mechanics tips. I hope Pooka will use it well.

My memory is playing games with me, I thought I specifically mentioned to you before how I completed the whole trilogy...

Simpsons Doom mod was part of Maximum Doom which was part of Master Levels for Doom 2 (box edition). I didn't like it that much. Done a few Doom mods already, will never consider playing them all. Having a blast with Hedon game, I recommend it to you.
Post edited June 05, 2020 by Cadaver747
Cadaver747: My memory is playing games with me, I thought I specifically mentioned to you before how I completed the whole trilogy...
You probably did....as I said I sadly have bad memory IRL(If I don't write some things down I forget them)...so thanks for reminding me. :)
Pookina: Click Reply on all the people? I prefer Adalia's Quick Post.
Yup! As far as I know, quick post doesn't generate notifications at all.
Cadaver747: Done a few Doom mods already, will never consider playing them all.
There are a ton aren't there? Heck, I should know....having been a doom mod/map reviewer(for a half a year, long ago) at one point.

(Aside: Also a few years back someone liked my guides for games here and wanted me to write some for their website....but I was having IRL issues and left the net for the most part around then and forgot to take them up on that)

Cadaver747: Having a blast with Hedon game, I recommend it to you.
It's on my wishlist, actually.....will eventually get it after I finish what I just bought(Shadow Warrior 2013, Shivers 2, Suffering 2) and another sale comes along.
Cadaver747: If you want to notify several persons in one post and no one interrupts you, then you have 10 minutes after the first post to reply to the rest of other people's post with anything, even empty space. After that your initial post will be merged and edited as a result, and you may edit it as many times as you want since the reply to someone's post already generated a notification.
This is all nice and dandy, until I'm subject to the rule of Don't Edit Your Posts™️, then I'm kinda screwed.

Cadaver747: Adalia's Quick Post???
Adalia's Fundamentals is one of the greatest extensions for the GOG Forums. You can search posts by username or by content in a thread, which makes ISOs stupidly easy. There's also the quick post which can take as many quotes as you can put without losing any of it. Most decent forums come with a quick post anyway.

Also I should Chex out Chex Quest sometime.
Pookina: Adalia's Fundamentals is one of the greatest extensions for the GOG Forums. You can search posts by username or by content in a thread, which makes ISOs stupidly easy. There's also the quick post which can take as many quotes as you can put without losing any of it. Most decent forums come with a quick post anyway.
Yes, I have it installed specifically for GOG Mafia games (very helpful with finding specific posts), didn't know it also have the 'quick reply' functionality. It also works for my beloved Opera browser even though it's not clearly stated.

As for the *screwed* part, well it's not GOG Mafia so edit posts away. As for the GOG Mafia game - yes, you just can't notify all the concerned parties with your numerous quotes in just one post. Don't see a problem here: it's more efficient to address one person at a time. When was your first ever GOG Mafia game?
Cadaver747: When was your first ever GOG Mafia game?
That would be Secret Hitler #2. Followed by Captain Sapphire THE MOVIE, and every game since then.
Carradice: ...
Pookina: I take it you're not playing?
You take it right.

Maybe another time. #64 was fun, but after that the overall atmosphere has changed for the worse. Maybe #64 was the exception and the other games the rule. Although I hear that rape jokes are a novelty from #66.