It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Happy Easter!

Lifthrasil: I'm always up for experimental stuff
Whips and handcuffs? Do you want back on the host list
TheGOGfather: Whips and handcuffs? Do you want back on the host list
Handcuffs are fine. Whips are not. But yes, take me back to the host list.
I'd be down to play something experimental/new!
JoeSapphire: I'm up next to host! Shall I do something I've vaguely thought about, something I've mentioned doing and forgot about, something experimental, or something totally new?
Maybe?
Happy "they move the spring term holiday around for this?" day!

JoeSapphire: I'm up next to host! Shall I do something I've vaguely thought about, something I've mentioned doing and forgot about, something experimental, or something totally new?
All of the above! All of the above!
low rated
Microfish_1: Happy Resurrection Sunday to all of you!

I hope you and yours are all blessed with safety and health!
You too :)

(I made easter dinner for the family[even those living by themselves, who moved out long ago] to keep up tradition[other family are too old or not into cooking much])

=========================================

ZFR: Happy Easter, everyone.
Happy Easter, Mr "pretended to have a PR last game" :)

========================================

Lifthrasil: I'm always up for experimental weird stuff.
He just better make sure to tell everyone playing it'll be an odd/wild/wacky setup beforehand so we don't have anyone quitting on us due to so-called "bastard modding" this time. o.0
Post edited April 13, 2020 by GameRager
My vote is for a traditional balanced open setup.
I'd also like to play scum this time, because I've never been defeated.
zazak09: My vote is for a traditional balanced open setup.
I'm not sure that was one of the options...

A) "something I've vaguely thought about"
B) "something I've mentioned doing and forgot about"
C) "something experimental"
D) "something totally new"

Take your pick!

zazak09: I'd also like to play scum this time, because I've never been defeated.
I definitely support this, Joe should commit to making you scum here and now.
Would anyone be up for a game of Court of the Sultan, also known as Black Weasel? The most elite and secretive of forum games.
Post edited April 13, 2020 by zazak09
zazak09: Would anyone be up for a game of Court of the Sultan, also known as Black Weasel? The most elite and secretive of forum games.
Go for it! We used to have multiple games going on at the same time in this community's heyday, but I think we might struggle to get enough players for both games at the same time. I've tried playing in two games at once and quickly decided it was a mistake.
Post edited April 13, 2020 by SirPrimalform
I'll wait until the next game is over then. I need to figure out how to properly translate the rules anyways.
Post edited April 13, 2020 by zazak09
zazak09: Would anyone be up for a game of Court of the Sultan, also known as Black Weasel? The most elite and secretive of forum games.
I'd be interested even though i know nothing at all about the game. As far as I know I've never heard of it before now.
low rated
How does one play it/what does it involve?

========================================

SirPrimalform: Go for it! We used to have multiple games going on at the same time in this community's heyday, but I think we might struggle to get enough players for both games at the same time. I've tried playing in two games at once and quickly decided it was a mistake.
That reminds me, I really should get everyone together to finish that game of Mafia Mafiuh some day. :)

(Or reboot it and make it shorter this time so people won't get bored :))
Post edited April 13, 2020 by GameRager
GameRager: That reminds me, I really should get everyone together to finish that game of Mafia Mafiuh some day. :)

(Or reboot it and make it shorter this time so people won't get bored :))
I've remembered that a few times over the years and gone "Hmm...".
low rated
SirPrimalform: I've remembered that a few times over the years and gone "Hmm...".
In a good way, a bad way, or a moderately confused way? :)

Also not many know this, but a tidbit/bit of info: I was originally going to add mafia elements to it, but was a bit(ok more than a bit) lazy so I just recruited players and made it a CYOA type story game(with a prize to the winner)....sadly, though, we never finished it so no one won anything. :|