It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

TheGOGfather: He's been notified.
I bet you are still eagerly awaiting my reply, so my anwer is yes, but only in next 25 minutes.
TheGOGfather: I also messaged him through Steam.
You did? Like other time than few weeks ago when I only took several days to reply and then perhaps left it opened without conclusion like any proper modern internet does?
Post edited June 12, 2019 by Vitek
Vitek: I bet you are still eagerly awaiting my reply, so my anwer is yes, but only in next 25 minutes.
Vitek: You did? Like other time than few weeks ago when I only took several days to reply and then perhaps left it opened without conclusion like any proper modern internet does?
VITEK
Vitek: I bet you are still eagerly awaiting my reply, so my anwer is yes, but only in next 25 minutes.
Vitek: You did? Like other time than few weeks ago when I only took several days to reply and then perhaps left it opened without conclusion like any proper modern internet does?
VTECH
WOYZECK
JoeSapphire: VITEK
Where?
SirPrimalform: VTECH
Who?
SirPrimalaxe: WOYZECK
What?
Post edited June 12, 2019 by Vitek
Welcome back.

You may pick any player from my current game, and I'll kick them out so you take their place.
Vitek:
Hi guy!

Are you going to host a set up when your turn comes? Have you got a plan? Are you collaborating with flubbucket or what's that about?

You did? Like other time than few weeks ago when I only took several days to reply and then perhaps left it opened without conclusion like any proper modern internet does?
ZFR: Welcome back.

You may pick any player from my current game, and I'll kick them out so you take their place.
flubbucket volunteers as tribute.

TheGOGfather: flubbucket volunteers as tribute.
Bullshit!!!
VULFPECK

Ah shit, late again.
Bookwyrm627: *psst* If you're talking about you, you aren't on the contact list.
That's exactly my point.

And yet she invited me.

So she lied.

Hence LAL.

Vote crisigale

JoeSapphire: I took "everyone on the contact list" to be figurative, meaning "everyone who's anyone"

Still, whether that includes HypersomniacLive or not is debatable...

naw! I'm just kidding of course it does ;p
Of course.
Bookwyrm627: *psst* If you're talking about you, you aren't on the contact list.
HypersomniacLive: That's exactly my point.

And yet she invited me.

So she lied.

Hence LAL.

Vote crisigale
Oh. Ohhhhh.

It all makes sense now! Vote Cristigale!
"I invited everyone on contact list" doesnt imply "everyone who is invited is on contact list."

Vote list.

How very generous.
I pick flub of course. And Joe. Plus ZFR, of course.
That will be enough.

JoeSapphire: Hi guy!

Are you going to host a set up when your turn comes? Have you got a plan? Are you collaborating with flubbucket or what's that about?
I am not collaborating with no one, it's not true, it's bullshit, I am not collaborating, I am not.

Oh, hi, Joe!

It would be many months again before my turn would come as it was alst time and considering I am most likely disappear again in a week or so, I don't think it is likely I am going to do something ro my own or even to have some plan. ;-)
HypersomniacLive: That's exactly my point.

And yet she invited me.

So she lied.

Hence LAL.

Vote crisigale
Bookwyrm627: Oh. Ohhhhh.

It all makes sense now! Vote Cristigale!
I never said I ONLY invited people on the list.

Shoot Hyper
Shoot Bookwyrm

<pew> <pew>