It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Brasas: PS: I would expect the same mentor could handle several newbies.
I had no idea there is so many newcomers incoming. That's great thing for the upcoming games.
Vitek: It is good thing I am so forgettable.
Ah! We didn't forget you in game! You were our very first kill!

But if you host, I'll play! :-)
elebutterfly: Sure, sure:

PLACEHOLDER HOSTING QUEUE (updated 30th July, 9AM GMT+1)
#interest post -- person (gametype) - start

1. #4439 -- Joe (???) - ASAP?
2. #4454 -- ZFR & CoMod TBC (???) - August/September
3. #4460 -- zeo (nonTrad) - ???
4. #4461 -- ele (open setup) - September

Co-moderation:
1. #4458 -- Bookwyrm
2. #4462 -- adaliabooks
Post #2 of this topic has always contained the queue.
elebutterfly: Sure, sure:

PLACEHOLDER HOSTING QUEUE (updated 30th July, 9AM GMT+1)
#interest post -- person (gametype) - start

1. #4439 -- Joe (???) - ASAP?
2. #4454 -- ZFR & CoMod TBC (???) - August/September
3. #4460 -- zeo (nonTrad) - ???
4. #4461 -- ele (open setup) - September

Co-moderation:
1. #4458 -- Bookwyrm
2. #4462 -- adaliabooks
flubbucket: Post #2 of this topic has always contained the queue.
Oh I know, but it had been empty for a few days despite hosting requests here, and I don't have permission to edit that post, hence "placeholder" hosting queue. I can edit-delete the post in question if required, no problem.

Sorry Vitek! D: I admit I didn't look further back than the latest rule discusion.
elebutterfly: Oh I know, but it had been empty for a few days despite hosting requests here, and I don't have permission to edit that post, hence "placeholder" hosting queue. I can edit-delete the post in question if required, no problem.

Sorry Vitek! D: I admit I didn't look further back than the latest rule discusion.
It was not empty when you posted your list. :-p
The first in your queue is Joe with his post made 19 hours ago so no few days. ;-)
elebutterfly: Oh I know, but it had been empty for a few days despite hosting requests here, and I don't have permission to edit that post, hence "placeholder" hosting queue. I can edit-delete the post in question if required, no problem.

Vitek: It was not empty when you posted your list. :-p
The first in your queue is Joe with his post made 19 hours ago so no few days. ;-)
Sorrryyy I didn't check. >_< "despite" is the wrong word, apologies. And it was still empty when I posted about needing to make a queue... so it was empty still when you had asked to be added. :P I like making lists, what can I say. Whatchya gonna do, lynch me? :P

Want me to delete it to avoid further confusion?
JoeSapphire: How does semi-open set-up work? You give a list of possible power roles but don't say which are included?
Yes, almost. What I have seen is a matrix of possible roles grouped. So if you have a role you will know something about the setup, like what column or row you are, but still have uncertainty about full setup. At some point as roles flip even vanillas know the whole setup. Since the matrix also affects Maf powers they have some information as well, but again not full certainty until they see some town PR flip(s)
flubbucket: Post #2 of this topic has always contained the queue.
I just saw that, but why is my name the only one on the list? I was pretty we already had hosts (Joe?) first.
elebutterfly: Sorrryyy I didn't check. >_< "despite" is the wrong word, apologies. And it was still empty when I posted about needing to make a queue... so it was empty still when you had asked to be added. :P I like making lists, what can I say. Whatchya gonna do, lynch me? :P

Want me to delete it to avoid further confusion?
I have no problem with it staying here. :-)

It is not official anyway so it amounts for nothing... is what I would say if I was trying to enforce my autortiah. :-)

ZFR: I just saw that, but why is my name the only one on the list? I was pretty we already had hosts (Joe?) first.
Yeah and you still are pretty, don't worry.

Joe strongarmed himself into hosting first and said he is going to start the game very soon so I guess GOGFather felt like it is too late to put him on the list. Others were too uncertain about hosting to be put there (beingon the list is like making unbreakable vow) so they were excluded too.
elebutterfly: Whatchya gonna do, lynch me? :P
I tried (sort of). It didn't take.
Also, if someone wants to run something that is very quick and very easy, then I would like to play Russian Roulette Mafia again.
Post edited July 30, 2018 by Bookwyrm627
So Joe, Vitek, ZFR, Zeo and ele. That's five! It's really great to have some names in the modding list again. It was so awfully empty lately!

I would suggest Joe or Vitek to start. Didn't Joe have a setup ready to start right now?
Then ZFR, to fit him into his August/September availability slot.
Then the rest fight it out for the order of the next slots!
elebutterfly: Whatchya gonna do, lynch me? :P
Bookwyrm627: I tried (sort of). It didn't take.
Also, if someone wants to run something that is very quick and very easy, then I would like to play Russian Roulette Mafia again.
I'd join if we did One Night Werewolf again, that was fun.

Also, does anyone know where JMich went?
I'm imagine he's left the forums as I haven't seen any posts from him for a while and he used to be quite a regular contributor, but I assumed one of the Mafia players might know for sure..
Lifthrasil: I would suggest Joe or Vitek to start. Didn't Joe have a setup ready to start right now?
Considering a 'standard' game has a good chance of lasting about 5 weeks, might be wiser to start with ZFR. Otherwise, there's a real chance of ZFR's game continuing past September. Granted, I don't know how hard his deadline is.
There's also this.

Let me check the PMs............................

Nothing
Lifthrasil: I would suggest Joe or Vitek to start. Didn't Joe have a setup ready to start right now?
Bookwyrm627: Considering a 'standard' game has a good chance of lasting about 5 weeks, might be wiser to start with ZFR. Otherwise, there's a real chance of ZFR's game continuing past September. Granted, I don't know how hard his deadline is.
I don't know either, to be honest. Going away for a week during which I won't have access to the internet, probably around late October. I'll be buying the tickets in a week or so, so will have the exact dates then.

I'd rather someone else goes first, especially if they have a setup ready and can start right away. Worst case if my game won't fit before I leave someone else goes next and I can do mine Nov/Dec.

TheGOGfather: Let me check the PMs............................

Nothing
You sure you looked closely? One might be hiding here or there.
Post edited July 30, 2018 by ZFR