It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Lifthrasil: If Brasas can't find the time, how about you, HSL?
*looks at Brasas' post #4295*

My plan worked beautifully.
HypersomniacLive: *looks at Brasas' post #4295*

You haz the sinister.

I found this super funny, and wanted to leave it at that. But seems I should have a backup...

Congrats HSL! :D

Kindly register at MU if you haven't yet.

#blowbackisabitch

Brasas: I found this super funny, and wanted to leave it at that. But seems I should have a backup...

#blowbackisabitch
Well played, Brasas, well played! :-D
flubbucket: You haz the sinister.
Thanks, I try.

Brasas: I found this super funny, and wanted to leave it at that. But seems I should have a backup...

#blowbackisabitch
Heh.
Post edited May 03, 2018 by HypersomniacLive
HypersomniacLive: Heh.
Did you mean this?
Attachments:
druids.jpg (40 Kb)
Lifthrasil: Did you mean this?
I don't think so, should I? What am I missing?
HypersomniacLive: What am I missing?
Here's the link:
https://www.mafiauniverse.com/
Crowdsourcing is awesome right?

:P

So kindly see what you can provide regarding my Bio section in MU:
[Insert whatever information or fun facts that you wish here. Talk about your mafia-related accolades, impressive stats, fun anecdotes, favorite role to play, strengths and weaknesses, your approach to the game, other players' quotes about you, or take out the piss on the whole thing and make some jokes. The ball is entirely in your court, this will be how you present yourself to your fellow competitors and to the many spectating communities.]
So I just noticed that Chrome has disabled Lazarus Form Recovery, and since I know a lot of us here use it for Mafia and other stuff I thought I'd share given it's probably been disabled for a while and I've only just noticed myself.

Apparently it violates some kind of store policy though I can't find much info about what or why online.

There is an alternative, Typio, which I've just installed. Can't say whether it's good or bad yet but thought I'd let you all know.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/typio-form-recovery/djkbihbnjhkjahbhjaadbepppbpoedaa?hl=en

I'm not sure if it's the same for Firefox users too...
Brasas: Here's the link:
https://www.mafiauniverse.com/
I find even merely, and mostly superficially, following the games our community partakes in to be time and energy wise overwhelming at times, so no way I will/can commit to being a sub, and practically playing along in case I'd have to step in.

Sorry but, as I said, you have to look elsewhere.

As for your bio, my contribution is "Brasas has been on the dance-floor more than a few times, and he certainly has not two left feet".
Post edited May 05, 2018 by HypersomniacLive
HypersomniacLive: snip
Got it. Lift it is then. ;)

I don't think you even tried MU though? They do have some conveniences for ease of play.
HypersomniacLive: snip
Brasas: Got it. Lift it is then. ;)

I don't think you even tried MU though? They do have some conveniences for ease of play.
They don't have a "slow the boop down and let me read a post before you generate twelve more pages!" button, which is the real problem.

They also have more boops over there, probably as a factor of being a bigger site.
What the cuss?!?!
Brasas: Got it. Lift it is then. ;) [...]
GO Lifthrasil GO!

Brasas: [...] I don't think you even tried MU though? They do have some conveniences for ease of play.
No, I haven't... but:

Bookwyrm627: They don't have a "slow the boop down and let me read a post before you generate twelve more pages!" button, which is the real problem. [...]
^This.

Let us know when your first game's on.

flubbucket: What the cuss?!?!
That's not a bad contribution to Brasas' bio.