It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A_Future_Pilot: Has someone already been chosen to host the next one? Also, what's the current one?
This is the current one:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gog_mafia_26_stalker_the_dangers_of_the_zone

I'm not sure who is hosting next.
A_Future_Pilot: Has someone already been chosen to host the next one? Also, what's the current one?
According to this http://www.gog.com/forum/general/forum_mafia_administration_and_general_discussion_1/post2 Vitek is hosting the next game.
I'd like to be in on the next Mafia game, if people will have me.
Bookwyrm627: I'd like to be in on the next Mafia game, if people will have me.
Only if people agree to stop calling you books2 *looks pointedly at Sage*. ;)
Post edited April 05, 2015 by Krypsyn
Tell Vitek to get off his sweet can and start the next game!!!
high rated
books2. lol. :)
Krypsyn: Only if people agree to stop calling you books2 *looks pointedly at Sage*. ;)
Yes. Let's agree on a terminology here: 'books' is adaliabooks, 'wyrm' is Bookwyrm627 and 'crazy' is flubbucket! ;-)
Krypsyn: Only if people agree to stop calling you books2 *looks pointedly at Sage*. ;)
Why not b1 and b2? ;)
adaliabooks: Why not b1 and b2? ;)
Nope. B1 and B2 are the two lower ones here. ;-)
high rated
Lifthrasil: Yes. Let's agree on a terminology here: 'books' is adaliabooks, 'wyrm' is Bookwyrm627 and 'crazy' is flubbucket! ;-)
I was under the impression that flubbucket was everyone's uncle...
adaliabooks: Why not b1 and b2? ;)
Those pajamaed penises look a bit jaundicey.

Lifthrasil: Yes. Let's agree on a terminology here: 'books' is adaliabooks, 'wyrm' is Bookwyrm627 and 'crazy' is flubbucket! ;-)
HypersomniacLive: I was under the impression that flubbucket was everyone's uncle...
You want some candy??
Post edited April 05, 2015 by flubbucket
high rated
flubbucket: [...]

You want some candy??
You'd think my parents taught me better, but damn, are those eyebrows hard to resist!
flubbucket: [...]

You want some candy??
HypersomniacLive: You'd think my parents taught me better, but damn, are those eyebrows hard to resist!
Yep, I know what you mean. I hate being so irresistible.
I would love to drop the "Books" entirely. I think I already mentioned the clarity in "Ada Lia" and "Wyrm".
flubbucket: Tell Vitek to get off his sweet can and start the next game!!!
I have sent him a PM regarding the situation. ;)