It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Since the current game is going rather quickly, and will probably be done soon, I would like to offer my game as #21 once #20 has finished.

Would an experienced hand PM me so that I can show them my idea for the game? (Obviously someone who isn't considering participating.) Just so you know, it is VERY out of the ordinary! :)
A_Future_Pilot: .... it is VERY out of the ordinary! :)
I'm in.
I am in for #21, I'll try to be less of a noob this time.
Oooh you beat me to it - I was thinking of running a near-vanilla werewolf but I'm curious to see what you come up with!
A_Future_Pilot: Would an experienced hand PM me so that I can show them my idea for the game? (Obviously someone who isn't considering participating.) Just so you know, it is VERY out of the ordinary! :)
Won't help you. At all. I was about to offer help (with my major experience, and my intention to stay out of mafia games for a while), but the "VERY out of the ordinary" made me jump in out of reflex.

It's the only thing that interests me in mafia games : understanding, from within, the intricacies of a specific setting. I'm totally not going to miss that one !
I'd like to participate in your game, A_Future_Pilot.
Order! Order!

Can those who have recently expressed interest in hosting a mafia game reply to this post!
QuadrAlien:
ViolatorX:
Rodzaju:
JoeSapphire:
Vitek:
Your places are being coveted. Are any of you five ready and willing to host a game?
Post edited May 12, 2014 by TheGOGfather
Not I. I step down.
TheGOGfather:
Just fyi, mass quoting like that often does not work.
TheGOGfather:
cmdr_flashheart: Just fyi, mass quoting like that often does not work.
It's five different posts. The GOGfather is a mafia veteran, he knows about notifications ;)
cmdr_flashheart: Just fyi, mass quoting like that often does not work.
JMich: It's five different posts. The GOGfather is a mafia veteran, he knows about notifications ;)
Well, damn, ain't that sumthin.
While willing, alas not really ready, so if AFP wants to host, he can go ahead.
JMich: It's five different posts. The GOGfather is a mafia veteran, he knows about notifications ;)
cmdr_flashheart: Well, damn, ain't that sumthin.
Some people have the smarty pants while others of us have adopted the pants free lifestyle...
cmdr_flashheart: Well, damn, ain't that sumthin.
flubbucket: Some people have the smarty pants while others of us have adopted the pants free lifestyle...
I've been told that no pants are the best pants. But I guess one could find a happy medium with tights.
flubbucket: Some people have the smarty pants while others of us have adopted the pants free lifestyle...
cmdr_flashheart: I've been told that no pants are the best pants. But I guess one could find a happy medium with tights.
My neighbors have grown to expect a certain level of "helicoptering" when I go outside. So tights is really not an option.
Post edited May 13, 2014 by flubbucket