It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

So 2020 is a leap year (366 days). Tomorrow will be the 33rd day of the year, leaving 333 days to go in the year (33-3333) and the date will be 02/02/2020.
02022020 333333.

The next palindromic date will be 101 years from now, December 12 2121.
Then another 909 years, March 3 3030.
Then another 1,010 years, April 4 4040.

But none of these will be leap years, let alone where the date occurs in such a way to split the year 33/333. The occurrence tomorrow may quite literally never occur again throughout time using our calendar.
i think there's an extra 3 in there, but the rest is interesting
Need a bump in the Harry Potter mafia game so I can reply to SPF

So 2020 is a leap year (366 days). Tomorrow will be the 33rd day of the year, leaving 333 days to go in the year (33-3333) and the date will be 02/02/2020.
02022020 333333.

The next palindromic date will be 101 years from now, December 12 2121.
Then another 909 years, March 3 3030.
Then another 1,010 years, April 4 4040.

But none of these will be leap years, let alone where the date occurs in such a way to split the year 33/333. The occurrence tomorrow may quite literally never occur again throughout time using our calendar.
Microfish_1: i think there's an extra 3 in there, but the rest is interesting
Interesting, but requires the explanation that this is palindromic regardless of whether you write it day/month/year or month/day/year. Without that limitation, there are far more palindromic dates than claimed.
agentcarr16: Interesting, but requires the explanation that this is palindromic regardless of whether you write it day/month/year or month/day/year. Without that limitation, there are far more palindromic dates than claimed.
I also don't write 02/02/2020, I put 2/2/2020 or 2/2/20. For me I see no reason to put a zero in front of the month or day.
trentonlf: I put (...) or 2/2/20. For me I see no reason to put a zero in front of the month or day.
This is a bit dangerous for this particular year, since it's easy to "forge" into any other year by adding two digits like 2/2/2019.

(That's the same reasons those 0s are added in front of month and day. So as to prevent changing 2 into 12 for example).
trentonlf: I also don't write 02/02/2020, I put 2/2/2020 or 2/2/20. For me I see no reason to put a zero in front of the month or day.
Yeah, I wouldn't write 02/02/2020 either since I don't believe in numbers.
ZFR: This is a bit dangerous for this particular year, since it's easy to "forge" into any other year by adding two digits like 2/2/2019.

(That's the same reasons those 0s are added in front of month and day. So as to prevent changing 2 into 12 for example).
It's a bit like when you write a cheque and put "Fourty two pounds only".
Post edited February 02, 2020 by SirPrimalform
SirPrimalform: It's a bit like when you write a cheque and put "Fourty two pounds only".
That's one heavy check. ;)
Post edited February 02, 2020 by GameRager
ZFR: This is a bit dangerous for this particular year, since it's easy to "forge" into any other year by adding two digits like 2/2/2019.

I informed all of my staff at the beginning of the year that any time they wrote the date on anything this year to put it as 2020 just so it couldn't be changed, but if I am writing the date for any other reason than writing a check or for business I will typically only put 20 instead of 2020. I have never written February as 02 or the 2nd as 02, and probably never will (I don't write any of the single digit dates with a 0 in front of them). Just doesn't look right to me.
Bump in the harry potter game needed, guvnahs

NVM
Post edited February 03, 2020 by GameRager
Need a bump in the Mafia thread, I mixed up a quote. Goddamit.
GameRager:
Sorry, forgot to thank you for the bump. So, thanks. :-)
FlockeSchnee: Sorry, forgot to thank you for the bump. So, thanks. :-)
Yay :D

And no problemo. :)
bump please, in case i need one
Ah, to heck with it.
Bump in the Mafia thread please.
bump, but too late

FlockeSchnee: Ah, to heck with it.
Bump in the Mafia thread please.
because after 10 minutes you can post again
i hope to be back online within the next 6 hours, but idk.
Post edited February 08, 2020 by Microfish_1