It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

bler144: [...] I kinda took access for granted when we were on Netflix, and money's been a bit tight for the last...decade so I haven't been buying much.

I bet I can get it from the library though.
Excuses, excuses. A Hot Fuzz DVD is a necessity of life for a fan!
HypersomniacLive: Excuses, excuses. A Hot Fuzz DVD is a necessity of life for a fan!
I quite agree. Possibly the greatest buddy-cop-movie-set-in-an-English-village ever made!
SirPrimalform: I quite agree. Possibly the greatest buddy-cop-movie-set-in-an-English-village ever made!
That it's set in an English village is part of its greatness, so the greatest, most entertaining buddy-cop film, period.
So... serious question. What's with the Hot Fuzz references? What has it got to do with mafia - was one of the games flavour Hot Fuzz?

I watched the movie twice. It was... good. But not close to "greatest".
ZFR: So... serious question. What's with the Hot Fuzz references? What has it got to do with mafia - was one of the games flavour Hot Fuzz?
Yes. Game #51 was for The Greater Good!
ZFR: So... serious question. What's with the Hot Fuzz references? What has it got to do with mafia - was one of the games flavour Hot Fuzz?

It is very popular among certain people that play Mafia. There was eventually a hot fuzz themed game as well, game 51, run by JMich.
HypersomniacLive: That it's set in an English village is part of its greatness, so the greatest, most entertaining buddy-cop film, period.
I know, I was just making the joke because it's the only one. It definitely is the greatest buddy-cop film ever made.

Which is the greatest buddy-cop film in your opinion?

HypersomniacLive: Which is the greatest buddy-cop film in your opinion?
Well, according to Hot Fuzz 'Point Break' is the greatest movie ever! But it's not a buddy-cop movie of course.

I don't know. I don't think I can call any movie from this genre as "great" but I love them for the laughs. Off the top of my head I liked Blue Streak and Showtime.
ZFR: I don't know. I don't think I can call any movie from this genre as "great" but I love them for the laughs. Off the top of my head I liked Blue Streak and Showtime.
What about Lethal Weapon?
ZFR: I don't know. I don't think I can call any movie from this genre as "great" but I love them for the laughs. Off the top of my head I liked Blue Streak and Showtime.
Lifthrasil: What about Lethal Weapon?
Didn't see it. Will do if I get the chance.
Lifthrasil: What about Lethal Weapon?
ZFR: Didn't see it. Will do if I get the chance.
Not the series, though. The original movie(s) with Mel Gibson and Danny Glover.

Rizzoli and Isles.....I know it's a TV show, but that Sasha is yummy.
flubbucket: Rizzoli and Isles.....I know it's a TV show, but that Sasha is yummy.
Random trivia: Her given name was Suzana Drobnjakovic.

Her stage name 'Sasha Alexander' is quirky because Sasha is the common nickname for Alexander - a bit like choosing the name 'Tom Thomas.'