It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Lifthrasil: What happened to it and what did support say?
JMich: 2FA and no idea.
I presume we (or someone anyway) know the email for the account?

Assuming the problem is the email doesn't exist (which was never an issue before 2FA) then couldn't we just create a matching email account for the 2FA code to go to?
adaliabooks: I presume we (or someone anyway) know the email for the account?
Someone does, the one that originally created said account. It could be Zchinque or JoeSapphire or any other of the old mafia players that are no longer here in the forum. You'll probably have to talk with one of those that are using said accounts instead of me though.
JMich: Someone does, the one that originally created said account. It could be Zchinque or JoeSapphire or any other of the old mafia players that are no longer here in the forum. You'll probably have to talk with one of those that are using said accounts instead of me though.
Is it not needed to log into the account though? I know I log in via email when I do actually log out and back in again...

I assumed as you had posted about it you were one of those with access to the account, but perhaps that's not the case?
adaliabooks: Is it not needed to log into the account though? I know I log in via email when I do actually log out and back in again...
Flub, Vitek and Krypsyn are the people that use the GOGFather account. They know the e-mail account used for it, but don't have the e-mail's password, thus cannot access the 2FA code.
adaliabooks: Is it not needed to log into the account though? I know I log in via email when I do actually log out and back in again...
JMich: Flub, Vitek and Krypsyn are the people that use the GOGFather account. They know the e-mail account used for it, but don't have the e-mail's password, thus cannot access the 2FA code.
Ah, so there is an actual email.
That puts paid to my plan then, I'd hoped it might have just been a dummy address someone had used.

How very annoying...
high rated
Well, does anyone know how long it takes until one can create new threads with a new account?
Btw. its'a me. Lifthrasil'a. And I'm going to make some refuse you cannot offer!
Post edited February 20, 2017 by DonGogleone
DonGogleone: Well, does anyone know how long it takes until one can create new threads with a new account?
Btw. its'a me. Lifthrasil'a. And I'm going to make some refuse you cannot offer!
I think we have to upvote you until you reach 7rep? or is that just for links?!

++++ DonGOGLeone
DonGogleone: Well, does anyone know how long it takes until one can create new threads with a new account?
Not sure... it might be rep, but I have a feeling it might be to do with having purchased something too.

Let's up vote the account a bit first and see if that helps, if not then we can see what else we can do...
adaliabooks: ... then we can see what else we can do...
I can gift the account NWN Diamond and LBA2!!!!!
adaliabooks: ... then we can see what else we can do...
drealmer7: I can gift the account NWN Diamond and LBA2!!!!!
Yeah, that might work. We'll see if the rep thing works first :)
more posts, donny!
Ah, this sucks big time; too bad I didn't think of dropping flubbucket a note to opt-out of it when there was still time

Has any of those with access to the original account tried to contact Firek and explain the situation? Pretty sure GOG's aware of the forum mafia games and community; perhaps they'd be willing to do something about the situation?

No idea what the restriction about creating new threads is tied to. Going by the regular Korean spam, especially the very recent wave, it'd appear to be neither age of account nor purchases.
I think I've still got a spare AOW key that I've tried like 5 times to get rid of without success...
You are welcome.
I think I have a setup worth a try...you can add me to the hosting list as well.