It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Co?

Hm.

No.

Vote Krypsyn.
unvote
Vote Dessimu.

Smurf is no smurf.

Krypsyn is smurf.
Dessimu is smurf.

Dessimu smurf be a smurfed Krypsyn to [url=http://assets2.smoothradio.com/2012/31/bee-gees-app-1343665702-hero-wide-0.jpg]smurf smurf.
If he smurf do 2 smurfs.

No smurf smurfed dedo.
I
I
I
\/
flubbucket: Party Host – If you are killed, a list of everyone who visited you is posted the following day.
Ninja - Immunity to watcher and tracker.
Krypsyn: Seriously... I get killed Day 1. All I wanted to do was use my power for evil just once! But ... no ....

Then... then you lynched the person, cristigale, whom I, scummy little me, was voting for practically all Day 1?!

Then one of you brings me back into the game. To what? Be lynched again?! Still without being able to use my power?!

I feel like I am being trolled. Hard.

Jerks.

Oh, well, I guess I have a vote now. So:

Vote: HijacK
Do I sense a little OMGUS in that vote, Krypsyn? ;)

Also, why don't we get with the claiming, everyone? Let's lock down everyone and see who will follow Krypsyn into the grave. Agent, I believe you are up next; what do you actually have?
Bookwyrm627: Agent, I believe you are up next; what do you actually have?
Doublevoter
Bookwyrm627: Also, why don't we get with the claiming, everyone?
Uh?
Vitek: ..
I agree, Dessimu is scum and is probably the Strongman.
Bookwyrm627: Agent, I believe you are up next; what do you actually have?
agentcarr16: Doublevoter
Thanks; I'm pretty sure this is what you admitted to yesterday. While we're at it, please prove it.
.mucs ton ma I - gnorw si tiV-ke

.liaJ-peek-re si elor ym ,lA-os

.selor rof hsif-gni si kooB-mryw .daeL-re tluC ro mucs eb tsum eH
frumS.
agentcarr16: Doublevoter
Bookwyrm627: Thanks; I'm pretty sure this is what you admitted to yesterday. While we're at it, please prove it.
Why do you want a mass role claim?
Dessimu: .selor rof hsif-gni si kooB-mryw .daeL-re tluC ro mucs eb tsum eH
I'm doing a heck of a lot more than just fishing, and pushing for a mass role claim is a pretty stupid thing for CL to do.

trentonlf: Why do you want a mass role claim?
Lock things down, especially around a potential CL, and finish off the win. When all roles are claimed, we can start getting proof (like with Agent) and start hacking through the rest when looking for scum. As Vitek pointed out, Ninja might have escaped detection by Dedo's role, so theoretically Dessimu might not be scum.

In addition to that: Dessimu can't be the only scum left, unless you believe a prize can be used on the same Night as another action. Or unless Bler's role came with some sort of delayed revival ability that he used on Krypsyn N0. Stupid mystery role.

And FWIW, I don't believe Krypsyn has anything like bomb, vengeful, or super saint. I'll bet my role on it.

If people really don't want a mass claim, then I'll settle for Hijack revealing his N1 action.
Dessimu: .mucs ton ma I - gnorw si tiV-ke

.liaJ-peek-re si elor ym ,lA-os

.selor rof hsif-gni si kooB-mryw .daeL-re tluC ro mucs eb tsum eH
There is not a role that can hide from Dedo's role in this game if he dies at night, and from the evedince presented you are the only one to visit him. How else can we interpret this except that you are scum. If Dedo had another role your "why didn't anyone protect him!" gambit might have worked.
Bookwyrm627: As Vitek pointed out, Ninja might have escaped detection by Dedo's role, so theoretically Dessimu might not be scum.
No!
Dessimu: .selor rof hsif-gni si kooB-mryw .daeL-re tluC ro mucs eb tsum eH
Bookwyrm627: I'm doing a heck of a lot more than just fishing, and pushing for a mass role claim is a pretty stupid thing for CL to do.

trentonlf: Why do you want a mass role claim?
Bookwyrm627: Lock things down, especially around a potential CL, and finish off the win. When all roles are claimed, we can start getting proof (like with Agent) and start hacking through the rest when looking for scum. As Vitek pointed out, Ninja might have escaped detection by Dedo's role, so theoretically Dessimu might not be scum.

In addition to that: Dessimu can't be the only scum left, unless you believe a prize can be used on the same Night as another action. Or unless Bler's role came with some sort of delayed revival ability that he used on Krypsyn N0. Stupid mystery role.

And FWIW, I don't believe Krypsyn has anything like bomb, vengeful, or super saint. I'll bet my role on it.

If people really don't want a mass claim, then I'll settle for Hijack revealing his N1 action.
A ninja would still have been revealed as visiting Dedo, the ninja is only immune to watcher and tracker. Dedo's role says nothing about not being able to detect anoher role, it states everyone that visited him in he night he died would be revealed.
Bookwyrm627: I'm doing a heck of a lot more than just fishing, and pushing for a mass role claim is a pretty stupid thing for CL to do.
The CL (if we have one) can only recruit non-mafia people. Some roles are highly unlikely to be picked by mafia, and some roles are highly likely to be picked by them, thus a mass claim may make it easier for them to properly pick their cult targets.

Few roles cannot benefit from a mass role claim, and CL is not one of them.

And before I forget, allow me to vote for the only verified mafia member we have: vote Krypsyn.
Vitek: ..
trentonlf: I agree, Dessimu is scum and is probably the Strongman.
What makes you think Dess is a strongman?

Bookwyrm627: As Vitek pointed out, Ninja might have escaped detection by Dedo's role, so theoretically Dessimu might not be scum.
Vitek: No!
Just reread the role list, looking for anything remotely revive related, and you're right. Ninja is only stated to provide protection against Tracker and Watcher; Party Host isn't mentioned.