It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ix, are you feelinig okay? Are you suicidal? Do we have a pyschologist in the room?

I'm just not very comfortable with this Ix wagon, despite his own vote for himself, which I find really odd and mind-fucky and possibly scummy, but something just doesn't sit right with it for me. However, I almost feel like there might not be any choice now but to go ahead and eliminate him, but I still don't like it.

I feel like he is possibly a suicidal character. That would explain the floundering, the manic-ness of some of the posts, the self-suggesting of putting himself up for lynching just to get it done that happened pretty early in the first day, and the current self-vote. I can understand that a person playing a suicidal character in this game wouldn't necessarily want to be out of the game, at least not in the first day or 2, but rather just add an element of interest and stay in as long as they deemed fit. They certainly wouldn't do an outright claim right away "omg I want to die everyone vote for me please!" and then Vote self, you know? They'd most likely play with it, tease at the idea, behave a little off, and eventually be so driven mad by whatever elements that they then cast a self-vote. All of this is all I can find to explain Ix's behavior sensibly.

Of course, he could be an intruder and playing deep mind-fuck games, but I really don't feel that this is true, nothing solid, it just doesn't feel true, it would be a deep game he is playing, which is possible, but I don't really see that in him as of now (which means if it is what he is doing, he's doing it GREAT.) Hence why I say we might not have a choice at this point but to go ahead and eliminate him and then see where we're at, but again, I'm just not comfortable with it.

more thoughts:

I can understand Ix's wagon stalling yesterday. I can certainly understand Vitek's stalling. I can't understand the fail of flubbucket's as much as those 2 because of the long day and no-lynch stances - we were there at the end of possibilities, and, it didn't go.

I also am not just giving Bookwyrm627 a free-pass/benefit of the doubt as much as others seem to. I had crewdroog as pretty suspicious and there have been several things from BW since he took over as well. As of now, I would be comfortable voting:

Bookwyrm627
Flubbucket
or 1 of the 4 people on Ix's wagon (not Ix), because I really think ONE of them must be an intruder. With that logic, I turn back to Bookwyrm627 because he is on that wagon, and so I feel even more okay with that choice, but, again, not very confident by any means. Ugh.
QuadrAlien: You forgot Quad is going to lurk! :P
My bad, I totally forgot you are here!
QuadrAlien: You forgot Quad is going to lurk! :P
Bookwyrm627: My bad, I totally forgot you are here!
I would have claimed that you DID enter that, but the whacky computer systems removed any mention of QUAD from your log, because, well, it's whacky and unpredictable!
drealmer7: I feel like he is possibly a suicidal character.

Of course, he could be an intruder and playing deep mind-fuck games
While it is technically possible he could be a Jester, I find it unlikely.

The problem with his self-voting is that it takes very abnormal circumstances to be a town move; maybe if he knew that someone else was a really powerful role and both he and the power role were one vote away from lynch.

If he's town, then his self-vote deprives us of the vote of someone else for the lynch wagon (so scum don't have to do it). He could be an intruder trying to use the willingness to self-vote to demonstrate he's town, because scum of course wouldn't self vote themselves into a lynch. Due to the general untowniness of self-voting, I'm inclined to accept the sacrifice of anyone that wants to do it.

drealmer7: I can understand Ix's wagon stalling yesterday. I can certainly understand Vitek's stalling. I can't understand the fail of flubbucket's as much as those 2 because of the long day and no-lynch stances - we were there at the end of possibilities, and, it didn't go.
You'll have to talk to the other players that were there about this, especially the ones unwilling to finish off Flub.

drealmer7: I also am not just giving Bookwyrm627 a free-pass/benefit of the doubt
Good. Look at what I've said, examine it deeply, try to figure out what I might be up to, and whether I'm concealing anything. I'm fine with that, and even encourage it.

drealmer7: I had crewdroog as pretty suspicious and there have been several things from BW since he took over as well. As of now, I would be comfortable voting:
Bookwyrm627
Flubbucket
or 1 of the 4 people on Ix's wagon (not Ix), because I really think ONE of them must be an intruder. With that logic, I turn back to Bookwyrm627 because he is on that wagon, and so I feel even more okay with that choice, but, again, not very confident by any means. Ugh.
1) Is there anything specific you'd like me to address, or is it just a general cloud of suspicion? If the latter, then I'm content with the result. Scum have a tendency to not kill active players that don't have roles and might be lynchable.

2) Why MUST one of the people on Ix's wagon be an intruder? For that matter, why must ONE of the people on Ix's wagon be an intruder? Or even, why can't Ix be an intruder on Ix's wagon?
agentcarr16: I feel that Mr. Flubbucket has perfectly stated my thoughts
I don't care what are your thoughts about my role. Even more so when not using it as scum makes zero sense. But keep rambling.

agentcarr16: No, Mr. HijacK, that is not basic common sense.
Ha! Yeah, it is. And you're failing horribly.

agentcarr16: According to our databases, Jailers are regarded as a protective role with certain side effects.
If there was one player that you thought were Station Crew, you should have protected him.
If there was one player that you thought was an Intruder, you should have blocked him.
Side effects or no side effects.
I don't play like a website tells me to.

agentcarr16: Failing to use the abilities provided you because of possible consequences is cowardice, apathy, or sheer intruder-ly-ness.
Right. What was that percentage of screwing up things after day 1 again?
Bookwyrm627: 1) Is there anything specific you'd like me to address, or is it just a general cloud of suspicion? If the latter, then I'm content with the result. Scum have a tendency to not kill active players that don't have roles and might be lynchable.

2) Why MUST one of the people on Ix's wagon be an intruder? For that matter, why must ONE of the people on Ix's wagon be an intruder? Or even, why can't Ix be an intruder on Ix's wagon?
Nah, I like how you are playing, I was just quite perturbed by your claims of not having followed well enough to make any contributions when you joined; not sure I really believe it, you know? Also fishy that you were wanting the next crisis to occur, but of course that can be explained away by the curiousity from a gameplay standpoint.

If Ix is an intruder, I feel like all intruders would hop on the wagon to make the flip happen and show that Ix is an intruder and therefore reduce their own suspicions in other people's view. The fact that this isn't happening (I doubt all 4 intruders are on Ix just hoping the rest of the crew falls in line, but I suppose it could be like that.)

I also find it unlikely that all 4 intruders would all pick different targets, and when a wagon starts to roll, even slowly, I would think it makes sense for one of the people who are on it relatively early to be an intruder. Hiding in the votes, sort of thing (both if he were an intruder, and if he were crew.) So while I find it possible Ix is an intruder, I find it much more likely that an intruder is currently voting for him regardless.

The fact that his wagon hasn't rolled faster could also be indicitative of him being an intruder, they simply don't want to let it happen because they don't want to lose 1 of their own, which is further argument for himself being an intruder, making 2 intruders on his voting list. Okay, I think I just logic-ified myself into voting for him, but I'd like to give it some time to hear other people's perspectives on it (including his own.)
flubbucket: HijacK afraid of side effects.....seriously???
That's the best argument you can come up with? Shows how little you know. And I'd rather use cautious.
EBWOP

"The fact that this isn't happening..."

of course also lends to arguments that he is an intruder, because of course they really don't want him dead and so aren't all jumping on, AND it lends to him being crew because:
intruders are waiting to lynch because they want the crisis to occur first out of fear that the crisis will be avoided if we lynch before it happens.

So I'm back and forth, I really think it makes sense that there is an intruder currently voting for Ix whether Ix is crew or intruder. I feel like if we eliminate Ix and he flips town or intruder, we can safely say that 1/4 currently on him were intruders.

So yeah, more and more leaning to go ahead and eliminate Ix. I'd go for Ix or flubbucket at this point. RW is certainly curious but we have to wait and see some unfoldings I think before his suspicion heightens at all.

If HijacK is crew and has the claimed ability, I think it can be seen to make sense to not to use it, however, it doesn't make sense to talk about/bring it up at all having not used it, and I find that suspect. A smart crewmember with no power could also claim as he has, trying to draw an intruder's abilities at night away from someone else (like myself) who is known to have an ability that could be useful. It's all too early to tell, IMO. I have to go find the initial entries again and re-evaluate how all of that unfolded.
drealmer7: So I'm back and forth, I really think it makes sense that there is an intruder currently voting for Ix whether Ix is crew or intruder. I feel like if we eliminate Ix and he flips town or intruder, we can safely say that 1/4 currently on him were intruders.
You must have gone to logic school.

_____

To all: I'm going to try and write up a massive wall-o-text post on all the roll claims. Wish me luck writing it all up over the next few hours in fits and starts.
flubbucket: HijacK afraid of side effects.....seriously???
HijacK: That's the best argument you can come up with? Shows how little you know. And I'd rather use cautious.
Do you consider Jailer a roleblock that protects or a doctor that blocks?
My biggest problem with Ixam's wagon are those who claim to be on board because he is willing to vote hop to the largest wagon.
Truth be told, someone who is willing to lynch anyone and everyone is more likely town than scum. If we had more Ixams, we wouldn't have failed to lynch someone day 1.

Scum tend to have blind spots, certain people whose wagons they find an excuse to avoid.

And the biggest problem with any wagon analysis at the moment is we don't know anyone's result. There is quite the difference between a wagon on a scum and a wagon on a town...

If anything, this game should be more evidence as to why you always want to lynch someone day 1. Because here we are day 2 and we have nothing more than we had day 1 which resulted in a no-lynch...
RWarehall: Because here we are day 2 and we have nothing more than we had day 1 which resulted in a no-lynch...
2 blocked claims, 2 role blocker claims, 1 missing role blocker. Speculation on the affiliation of the blockers and the blocked ones. Extrapolation from result of those, should any of them be lynched.
Not as good a day 2 as we could have had, not as bad one either.
HijacK: That's the best argument you can come up with? Shows how little you know. And I'd rather use cautious.
JMich: Do you consider Jailer a roleblock that protects or a doctor that blocks?
Honestly, neither. It's an even combination of both. You can't call it more doctor or more roleblocker. It's like concentration. You have 50% of solution A. And 50% of solution B. They don't really interact, so you can't say you ahve more of one. However, I take stats in consideration if I use it and look at the situation at hand.
JMich: 2 blocked claims, 2 role blocker claims, 1 missing role blocker. Speculation on the affiliation of the blockers and the blocked ones. Extrapolation from result of those, should any of them be lynched.
Not as good a day 2 as we could have had, not as bad one either.
But, is that role blocker really missing is a valid question...
A lot more would have been resolved had a certain person actually used his role and we might have seen if there really was a difference in victim flavor...
HijacK: However, I take stats in consideration if I use it and look at the situation at hand.
That's weird. I thought you took it as a roleblocker that also protects, thus why you didn't use it.
If you did see it as a 50-50, then you could always choose one you are unsure about to jail. If he's town, you're protecting him, if he's scum, you're blocking him. You claim you didn't use it because you didn't want to block a town, even if that would mean you were protecting a town. You claim you didn't do it because the chances of protecting were too low (you did calculate the odds wrong btw, they are better than 1/15).

But no, I'm with flub, jailer is an ability to be used, even more than the roleblocker one.