It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

admiralgeneral15: anyone have problems with a game that wont work, and GOG taking a week to try and find a fix, and refusing to just swap the game for an even swap???? jesus
is it saying its not COOKED?
Almost made an Overcooked joke but...

Tylerthetiger: new here can someone help me its saying my game is not cooked???
Is this about Obduction?
https://www.gog.com/forum/obduction_r/uncookedcooked/post2

or contact support
hi im new
how do i stop pixillation of older games such as Gabriel Knight? thankyou.
Post edited June 26, 2019 by jaal
I'm new and newbie! lol
i use bitdefender
Im new so why does Gog remove my threads when i ask for new games? Did i break rules or is Gog being a mafia?
toupz111: Im new so why does Gog remove my threads when i ask for new games? Did i break rules or is Gog being a mafia?
your post dated super fast

patience, li'l one
in all thangs.
(About post 231 of this topic)

User identifes themself as Rachel, but avatar is clearly that of a guy. What's going on here?

(Singular they used because of conflicting gender cues.)
dtgreene: (About post 231 of this topic)

User identifes themself as Rachel, but avatar is clearly that of a guy. What's going on here?

(Singular they used because of conflicting gender cues.)
its a bot
its not distinguishin' avatar type

based off this dude: bot code aint clever enuf to link up generic avatar and generic (user)name details

not that—bots aside, an' in general—we should base name an' avvy; too prejudiced.
This thread was quite helpful in getting started. Kudos.
(Upvoted as thanks. ..is it frowned upon to even mention that?)

Now, I didn't see anything related to newbies having a problem gaining rep, but it sounded like it could be a big deal. What with losing rep being possible as well. I only found this thread since I tried to post in the "What are you listening to" thread.
I found a way around it, and now know why thanks to this thread existing, but since GOG didn't tell me why, I was a bit confused at first. Sound principle in general though.
Hello, it seems that new members introduce themselves, so I'll follow their example xd
I made a gog account some time ago because you could get witcher 1 for free (the next game I'll play as soon as i finish witcher 3 xD) but just recently discovered this forum.
I must say this is one of the nicest forum communities i know.

Nice to meet you guys,hope to have a good conversation with you in the threads.
Best wishes
Hello everyone!
I am new to forums, as I want to join forums to discuss my research topic. Anyone please guide me to that. Thanks
Hi, I Done a Gog Account Early Last Year Hoping To Find all The Classic Games I use to Play On the Old Commodore Amiga, which i have Successfully downloaded a few. But Still Looking for More Classics..Can anyone Steer Me in The Right Direction On here? Thanks.
low rated
Hi - Check this out