It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

agentcarr16: Vote docbear1975
it makes sense

vote docbear1975

I hope you're scum, docbear!

oh, and, I'm just lost town, flubb and others! sorry to disappoint your theories and seem scummy when I'm town, I really don't mean to, all I'm doing is trying to figure things out and doing a lot of talking out loud, which includes a lot of uncertainty and weighing both sides of things at different times.

I don't discount that you're cult/the CL either and we've been screwed for Days (it's rather disconcerting at this point that agent hasn't deprogrammed anyone and things could just be going swimmingly for cult if you look at it certain ways), so, *shrug* - hopefully we've got it narrowed to the right pool and can start reducing them 1 by 1.
drealmer7: (it's rather disconcerting at this point that agent hasn't deprogrammed anyone
He could have deprogrammed the mighty Cult Leader itself! You should be more optimistic.

And why are there no more snickerdoodles?
Dessimu: ...
yep, I do have that hope, certainly!!! Optimistic, in forum mafia...it's hard with a win record like mine.

we ate all the snickerdoodles :|
flub, if I were CL, why didn't I recruit you last night? or kill agent? those would have been my top moves if I were CL.

Who do you think I've most likely recruited? and why? I'll admit, if I were cult, I'd be having a blast with it at this point!!! But, no, vanilla. FUNFUN vanilla, the most fun as vanilla I've had~~!

I do wonder after this game is over if I will able to establish the "perma-town" label for myself. I've rolled town in every normal mafia game I've been in. Doubters all the time, makes me sad. :|
Official vote count

docbear: 3 - agentcarr16, drealmer7, Ixamyakxim

It takes 5 to lynch. docbear is closes to lynch at L-2

Not voting: flubbucket, Dessimu, cristgale, Fantasysci5, docbear1975

If you see any errors in the count, please let me know.
flubbucket: ...
My house is now filled with 40 women and I have an overwhelming urge to go shoe shopping.
(mostly just making jokes here, not trying to push the idea flub is converted, not that I disregard that possibility either, as I've said...)

it sounds like you are the one who has been converted, flubb!

if bear gets lynched and flips town, I'ma get a sick feeling that it is cristi as the CL and did convert flub though, I'm afraid :|

ugh, the paranoia!!!!
drealmer7: flub, if I were CL, why didn't I recruit you last night? or kill agent? those would have been my top moves if I were CL.
*slap-face*

How cult are you? Very cult or just little cult? You speak with flub in such a way like you know he is not recruited and town 100%. I read this as: "Hey, you are town, chill. I am town as well (our leader got stripped off his super power, so, yeah...)."

You sound awfully sure of certain things. Cult-sure. Even worse, you speak about the fun and perma-town label like you mean "I was town, I am cult, WOOHOO - snickerdoodles all around!"

So, I read you as NOT CL. But a cultist.

@agentcarr

Why don't we lynch drealmer instead? He looks more cult than docbear does P___P

Vote drealmer
drealmer7: flub, if I were CL, why didn't I recruit you last night? or kill agent? those would have been my top moves if I were CL.
Dessimu: *slap-face*

How cult are you? Very cult or just little cult? You speak with flub in such a way like you know he is not recruited and town 100%. I read this as: "Hey, you are town, chill. I am town as well (our leader got stripped off his super power, so, yeah...)."

You sound awfully sure of certain things. Cult-sure. Even worse, you speak about the fun and perma-town label like you mean "I was town, I am cult, WOOHOO - snickerdoodles all around!"

So, I read you as NOT CL. But a cultist.

@agentcarr

Why don't we lynch drealmer instead? He looks more cult than docbear does P___P

Vote drealmer
I think they're both Cult. But I'm still aiming for the CL, so I prefer docbear1975.
Fantasysci5: attention grabbing quote to grab attention of the lady that I am quoting here
Would you kindly place a vote, please? We are about to kill cult and something is starting to smell here. Smell...FISHY!

cristigale: another quote for the sake of attentioning
Could you vote your highest suspected suspect of all suspects in this suspicious looking game?

docbear1975: I get the feeling that dess is going to be calling for my head, and I don't blame him.
I might not go ahead beheading you if you placed a vote on some cult bastard. You say you are town, so even if you get lynched, you should help town. Like Bookwyrm did.

agentcarr16: I think they're both Cult. But I'm still aiming for the CL, so I prefer docbear1975.
May I suggest de-configuring one of the two remaining ladies at night? Nothing for discussion, just a proposal.

flubbucket: Am I missing something??
Flubbucket, oh, fancy one, you missed voting the bastard*.

* I say "bastard" in a most sincere, flavor and faction related way

Yes, I want votes.
bah, internet funked out and my post just got eaten!
it wasn't much though, something like:

Dessimu: ...
not cult at all and, uhhh, no, I am not certain/don't mean to seem certain about anything at all. You are completely misreading it all. If the lynch turns to me all I have to say is that I'm sorry my overtalking has given scum the opportunity to turn it against me so much that it gets my vanilla-town ass lynched, but you all really really shouldn't let that happen, again, for serious, it will be just another bad mistaken lynch like all the rest. I assure you. (I know, scum would do the same, *shrug*, what else can I do, I am innocent town.)

Except keep telling you thoughts I have and have fun until it's all over!

If I were cult, at the point docbear got 3 votes, I'd have shut up and watched! Sheesh!
Well, your aim is way off. But, I don't blame you for thinking I'm cult. But, I am town. And, if you're reckoning of five townies, you'll be down to four.

vote: cristigale

I honestly believe she's the CL
docbear1975: Well, your aim is way off. But, I don't blame you for thinking I'm cult. But, I am town. And, if you're reckoning of five townies, you'll be down to four.

vote: cristigale

I honestly believe she's the CL
I think it more likely that Ix is the CL and cristi got converted N1, but if Ix is not the CL and the CL is not yet neutralized, we should go for you or cristi, or fantasy. Bah, and you are looking less and less appealing than those 2 lurkers the more I look at it.

unvote docbear

vote cristigale

I'm going with the bigger threat of a player and the more logical line of recruitment (Ix is CL, recruits veteran cristi, not noob docbear. docbear I think would also recruit cristi. I would have recruited cristi N1 [staying away from JMich as to he's high potential for tracker/DP to select and check N1])

Yes yes, more vote switching, it is a perfectly legit way for things to go with the pool the way it is.

Ohhh, the suspense might kill me!
drealmer7: If I were cult, at the point docbear got 3 votes, I'd have shut up and watched! Sheesh!
and now:
drealmer7: [i]unvote docbear

vote cristigale[/i]
Lovely. Why don't you just say "I am cult, vote me already!"?
Dessimu: Lovely. Why don't you just say "I am cult, vote me already!"?
what are you talking about? I don't follow what you mean.
drealmer7: what are you talking about? I don't follow what you mean.
Basically I am pointing out how your words and action fit together:

[i]*Says that cult-drealmer would have moved the vote already*
*Moves his vote*[/i]

So, you acted like a cult-you would have acted, just on slightly different reasons.