It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

An Enchantress that's gone Ele-mental. A leader who chooses to oppose her.

<span class="bold">Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes</span>, a turn-based strategy epic, is available now DRM-free on GOG.com with a 50% launch discount and GOG Galaxy support for achievements.

The Cataclysm has passed, yet that does not mark the end of the ordeals suffered by the survivors. The Fallen Enchantress seeks to destroy all that is left and drive the rebuilding civilizations back to the ground.

But not if you have anything to say about it.

Brave heroes and massive armies will heed your call to arms, helping you shape an empire that can stand against the horrors of the ruthless Enchantress. Build your fame and gain the support of all those willing to join the fight in tactical, grid-based battles across a variety of expansive maps. Bring your new spells, new monsters and new items to the battlefield and end the Enchantress' tyranny once and for all.

Don't miss the opportunity to further expand your strategic options by getting the <span class="bold">Ultimate Edition</span>, which includes additional battlefields, heroes, quests, loot and factions! If you are not ready to commit yet, you can also <span class="bold">Upgrade to Ultimate</span> later.

Capitalize on your fame and amass powerful armies in <span class="bold">Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes</span>, now DRM-free on GOG.com. The launch discount will last until December 13, 1:59 PM GMT.
Matruchus: Ultimate Edition and the basic edition include Fallen Enchantress and Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes.

Link to gamecard for Ultimate Edition http://www.gog.com/game/fallen_enchantress_ultimate_edition
Link to basic edition: http://www.gog.com/game/fallen_enchantress_legendary_heroes

Just to point out though that Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes is just an upgraded version of Fallen Enchantress its not a different game.
So, there is no need/interest to play Fallen Enchantress ?
seleapi: I have bought it at full price and would buy it again, especially if you dont fall into the category of those who have chashes with loading or saving, like me (i had tons of crashes to the desktop and like me others i read on the forums).
The DLC are worth the price because they add variety to the game.
Thank you very much for your help :)
Post edited December 09, 2015 by Splatsch
Please, stop releasing turned based Strategy games ! Until you have the C&C classic catalog at least. It just breaks my heart at every release (I don't like turned base, I prefer real time).
What I don't get is they were free to download from EA servers, up to Red Alert as far as I know, (maybe still are), and you can"t get a deal to sell them on GoG ? Are you really trying or am I missing something ?
Post edited December 09, 2015 by Kamikave
Now if there only was a way to "reclaim my game"... It was bundled already AND had better discounts before. I'll wait for 75% or 80% off then.
Splatsch: So, there is no need/interest to play Fallen Enchantress ?
Not really, no. Stardock has a tendency to release new versions of games when they do big patches. They just repacked the old content from Fallen Enchantress and added some new stuff and sold it as a new standalone version (note that the game has no storyline/campaign). Same thing as with Sins of a Solar Empire Trinity and Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion where there is no point in to buying Trinity since Rebellion includes all the stuff from Trinity (and besides the game has no story/campaign).
Post edited December 09, 2015 by Matruchus
Interesting always good to see another game come to gog.
I have bought the Ultimate Edition. Why is the Standard Edition and the Upgrade not set as owned?
How GOG handles this Standard/Deluxe Edition owned or not owned system is really annoying.
Yay, nearly missed it amongst the sales detritus.
mattymuc: I have bought the Ultimate Edition. Why is the Standard Edition and the Upgrade not set as owned?
How GOG handles this Standard/Deluxe Edition owned or not owned system is really annoying.
Different editions are treated as completely different products. Yes, it's annoying.
Matruchus: Not really, no. Stardock has a tendency to release new versions of games when they do big patches. They just repacked the old content from Fallen Enchantress and added some new stuff and sold it as a new standalone version (note that the game has no storyline/campaign). Same thing as with Sins of a Solar Empire Trinity and Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion where there is no point in to buying Trinity since Rebellion includes all the stuff from Trinity (and besides the game has no story/campaign).
I see ! Thanks for the explanations :)
So, is the standard version substantial enough or does the ultimate edition add enough content to make the game better?

Because the base game has three stars so far and that might imply that it could be lacking interesting stuff or polished features.
Do we know *for sure* this game doesn't support Windows XP? I'm playing FE:LH on an XP/SP3 box just fine. I've had it for awhile, but it's fairly upto date. It's possible that a fresh install might not work on XP, and sometimes they just don't bother to test for XP anymore but it will work. Anyone know how this edition handles it? Maybe it's a "new installer" that only runs Vista+, etc.

UPDATE: just noticed that Steam (the version I have) still lists this game as compatible with XP/SP3. So have GOG done something to break the game on XP, is it possibly just a matter of not having tested it on XP, or maybe it's just an oversight on the gamecard? I'd love to rebuy the game DRM-free!
Post edited December 10, 2015 by tritone
I always wanted to play it but never bought it because of the DRM and then I forgot about it but now I can buy it.

Any DLC/expansion packs existing and not yet included?
Trilarion: I always wanted to play it but never bought it because of the DRM and then I forgot about it but now I can buy it.

Any DLC/expansion packs existing and not yet included?
Ultimate Editiion includes all the dlcs for the game to date. The game is finished and there is already a new game in the series called Sorcerer King so there won't be any more dlc coming.
Post edited December 10, 2015 by Matruchus
Kamikave: What I don't get is they were free to download from EA servers, up to Red Alert as far as I know, (maybe still are), and you can"t get a deal to sell them on GoG ? Are you really trying or am I missing something ?
EA is using them as Origin exclusives to get people onto Origin. I'd imagine the chances of the C&C games showing up anywhere else are a big fat zero. If platform exclusives like this bug you, then Stardock's arrival at GOG is a good thing, since prior to this they were using Steamworks exclusively. It's one more set of feet moving away from platform exclusivity, and even if you're not so hot on their games that's a trend in the industry that bodes well. And if you like RTS, then the good news is that there's a real gem in Stardock's catalog: Sins of a Solar Empire.
Maighstir: Different editions are treated as completely different products. Yes, it's annoying.
Not necessarily. For instance, I bought Shadowgate: Special Edition and the catalog indicates that I own Shadowgate, Shadowgate Special Edition and Shadowgate Special Edition Upgrade. Same case for Cities in Motion, Divinity: Dragon Commander, Mark of the Ninja and some other games. Fallen Enchantress seems to be an exception.
Post edited December 10, 2015 by Grargar