It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Received Conquistadors, courtesy of Elterprise!
Received Dex, courtesy of Tekkaman-James!
Tekkaman-James: Check your chat, my friend!
Many thanks for the generousity, much appreciated guys ;)
Want Victor Vran

If there is still a code around, I would love to give it a good home. Thanks to all the folks for their generosity.
Okay, cleared out everything.

Got Dex thanks to Midoryu! =)

A thanks to everybody gifting games around here, you guys are the greatest!
Post edited November 16, 2016 by Reever
spxo201: Hello. Can i have this one : Icewind Dale Complete ?
PoooMukkel: I hope that no one trusts you because you take a game from me and did not give the promissed game to me... That's a shame!
Don't worry. I already posted him in the scammer thread to warn people and here in the thread he also is downrepped. Unfortunately it is likely that he just will open up a new account and do the same thing again. Some people just don't know shame.
high rated
Reever: Okay, cleared out everything.

If a kind soul still has Dex, I'd still want it =)

Check your chat. Have fun.

Midoryu
MarkoH01: Don't worry. I already posted him in the scammer thread to warn people and here in the thread he also is downrepped.
Thanks a lot!
Reever: Okay, cleared out everything.

If a kind soul still has Dex, I'd still want it =)

Midoryu: Check your chat. Have fun.

Midoryu
Thanks a lot!! =)
Eitot: Nope, I bit the bullet and managed to unlock it myself. Thanks a lot though. :-)
Thanks for answering. Enjoy the game. :)

piapancudo: Want VICTOR VRAN
Want DEX
Hi! Do you still need any of these games? If you do which one do you want the most? (I'm not giving both to the same person).

I've not received an answer from amrit9037 and I don't really wish to wait til december 13 to see if I get one, so I'm making Dex available again. And just to reiterate, I'm offering the games to people that asked "first" and did not seem to have received an answer.
HAVE: SYSTEM SHOCK™ 2
Just reply to this post, if you like to get it.
Post edited November 25, 2016 by roflbobby
WANT DEX

thanks to everybody!
Something important to highlight... What is the expiration date for these promo codes? I am interested in both Dex and Victor Vran but will respectfully wait until a couple of days before the deadline (if it is soon or there's any), so that many others get the chance of asking for them first.

Thank you for shedding some light about it.

:)

REDVWIN
REDVWIN: Something important to highlight... What is the expiration date for these promo codes? I am interested in both Dex and Victor Vran but will respectfully wait until a couple of days before the deadline (if it is soon or there's any), so that many others get the chance of asking for them first.

REDVWIN
When I got the notice of the free games (gift codes), there wasn't any indication that they expired at all, so I assume they're indefinite.
REDVWIN: Something important to highlight... What is the expiration date for these promo codes? I am interested in both Dex and Victor Vran but will respectfully wait until a couple of days before the deadline (if it is soon or there's any), so that many others get the chance of asking for them first.

REDVWIN
GR00T: When I got the notice of the free games (gift codes), there wasn't any indication that they expired at all, so I assume they're indefinite.
Merci beaucoup, mon ami.

REDVWIN

REDVWIN
HOW MUCH TIME DO I HAVE TO REDEEM MY FREE GAME?
The free game codes will expire on December 13, 9:59 AM UTC.

Taken from:
https://www.gog.com/my_promo_status
low rated
GR00T: When I got the notice of the free games (gift codes), there wasn't any indication that they expired at all, so I assume they're indefinite.
REDVWIN: Merci beaucoup, mon ami.

REDVWIN
Keys for Expeditions: Conquistador, DEX and Victor Vran works until 13 december. See FAQ - https://www.gog.com/my_promo_status