It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Goodaltgamer: Lexor already showed me, but unfortunate no way to 'remove' the notification (or at least that I know of ;) )
But thanks anyway!
No worries. Never hurts to ask. :)
low rated
te_lanus: me?
Jasioar: Sure! Why not? Check your PM
thank you very much
REDVWIN: Hi! May I get the chance of having Expeditions: Conquistador?

Thank you!

REDVWIN
skimmie: Sure! Check your chat.
Got it. Much appreciated, my friend! Have a nice day!

0;)

REDVWIN
low rated
Gattz: if he doesnt i do ;)
metricfun: I'm actually going by when someone asked for the games I have. amrit9037 posted on the second page of this thread and I've not seen any indication anyone gave him/her the game. So I'm starting with him/her.
thats why i said "if he doesnt" :D some1 told me about this thread on the gog channel just a couple of days before sale ends so you wont find my that high up and i understand.
RECEIVED: Dex thanks to generosity of huan :)
Post edited November 15, 2016 by Gattz
[Have] Little Big Adventure 2

[W] Victor Vran

I still have an extra copy of LB2,
I would be delighted if some one was kind enough to give a Victor Vran key.
Post edited November 15, 2016 by Arsenki
GIVEN: Witcher to Silver_26

RECEIVED: DEX from Silver_26 thx again

not sure if there is anyone that doesn't has Witcher, but got it again from the Gwent beta and no idea what else i should do with it, also would like to get my hands on DEX if anyone is willing to give it to me with my great Rep.
Post edited November 15, 2016 by darkkiller12
high rated
GIVEN Dex to Gattz
GIVEN Victor Vran to Arsenki
Post edited November 15, 2016 by huan
low rated
huan: GIVEN Dex to Gattz
PENDING Victor Vran to #######
Do you still have spare Victor Vran?
Aramandur: Do you still have spare Victor Vran?
Already offered it, waiting for response.
high rated
theslitherydeee: Does anyone still have a Expeditions: Conquistador?
Check PM.
Ixamyakxim: I have a key for you if you haven't gotten one yet - shot you a PM, let me know if you still need this! It's an awesome game by the way.
Thank you!
high rated
Hi guys,
I have a special request in the spirit of this great community. As you can see , the user [url=http://www.gogwiki.com/wiki/Special:GOGUser/PoooMukkel]<span class="bold">PoooMukkel</span> has asked for a copy of Dex and he also said that he have acopy of Blitzkrieg. Unfortunately it seems as if he got scammed so that he now lost a copy of another game (it's complicated but you'll understand when you'll read the chatlog) but still got no Dex (he was contacted via chat and was asked if he would trade Blitzkrieg for Dex). You can read the chatlog here. He just registered a few months ago and so far has helped especially the German community a lot by making German language patches for games which don't support German on GOG atm (leading to additional sold copys on GOG) so it would really be great if somebody who still have a copy of Dex could contact him to ease the pain a bit. Being scammed is always painful and it is his first bad experience here on GOG. No, he did not ask me to write this for him - it was my own decision. Again: this is NOT fo me. I already got two nice games here from the community - again many thanks to the generous gifters.

Thank you for reading so much text and thank you all for being such a great community.

Edit: GOG Community, you did it again. Within minutes after writing this the generous user Nartamongae
has helped PoooMukkel out and he just RECEIVED Dex.
Post edited November 15, 2016 by MarkoH01
Thanks to ElTerprise I RECEIVED a copy of Victor Vran

And thanks to Huan for the offer!!!!!! (sorry was creating a bigger post and hence couldn't post earlier ;)
MarkoH01: Hi guys,
Thank you for reading so much text and thank you all for being such a great community.
It is very nice of you to post this in an effort to help your friend.
MarkoH01: Hi guys,
I have a special request in the spirit of this great community. As you can see , the user [url=http://www.gogwiki.com/wiki/Special:GOGUser/PoooMukkel]<span class="bold">PoooMukkel</span> has asked for a copy of Dex and he also said that he have acopy of Blitzkrieg. Unfortunately it seems as if he got scammed so that he now lost a copy of another game (it's complicated but you'll understand when you'll read the chatlog) but still got no Dex (he was contacted via chat and was asked if he would trade Blitzkrieg for Dex). You can read the chatlog here. He just registered a few months ago and so far has helped especially the German community a lot by making German language patches for games which don't support German on GOG atm (leading to additional sold copys on GOG) so it would really be great if somebody who still have a copy of Dex could contact him to ease the pain a bit. Being scammed is always painful and it is his first bad experience here on GOG. No, he did not ask me to write this for him - it was my own decision. Again: this is NOT fo me. I already got two nice games here from the community - again many thanks to the generous gifters.

Edit: GOG Community, you did it again. Within minutes after writing this the generous user Nartamongae
has helped PoooMukkel out and he justt RECEIVED Dex.
Thanks a lot! I got the game now and I'm very happy and proud to belong to this awesome community. :)
spxo201: Hello. Can i have this one : Icewind Dale Complete ?
I hope that no one trusts you because you take a game from me and did not give the promissed game to me... That's a shame!
Post edited November 15, 2016 by PoooMukkel