It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

We know that many of you expressed disappointment about the lack of the new multiplayer feature in the latest update to No Man's Sky on GOG.COM. While we have limited control over games and content updates, we want you to have the best and risk-free experience possible when you buy a game on GOG.COM.

Although Hello Games chose not to offer refunds over missing game content to our users and instead promised to bring the missing multiplayer content later this year, we understand that some of you might not be willing to wait. For this reason, entirely at GOG's own cost, we’re offering an extended refund policy for all owners of No Man’s Sky. Even if your purchase is no longer covered by the 30-Day Money Back Guarantee, you can contact our customer support team and we’ll issue a refund in wallet funds.

This extended refund policy applies to all owners of No Man's Sky on GOG.COM who request the refund by this Sunday, July 29, 10:00 PM UTC.
low rated
john_hatcher: I always found this train of thought very „interesting“. At 8pm, do you stop selling games or only slow down/stop support? Are you selling games 24/7 all over the world? If so, why not giving support 24/7? I know, support only costs money.
BeatriceElysia: European working laws, dude.
I know no law that makes it illegal to work a night shift from let‘s say 8pm to 4am. But maybe I‘m wrong and you can show these laws.
Post edited July 25, 2018 by john_hatcher
GOG.com: For this reason, entirely at GOG's own cost, we’re offering an extended refund policy for all owners of No Man’s Sky.
Holy smokes, GOG. I applaud how you stand for your customers like this, but I assume that you'll be losing quite a bit of money like this!
dragoon23: In this case, GOG has sworn to carry our burdens ^_^
Bigs: Where's SKYRIM?!??!!!??!11

:P
LOL, imagine if GOG trolled everyone, by selling a version of SKYRIM with multiplayer?
BeatriceElysia: European working laws, dude.
john_hatcher: I know now that makes it illegal to work a night shift from let‘s say 8pm to 4am. But maybe I‘m wrong and you can show these laws.
It's not illegal to work night shifts. It's illegal to overburden your employee. There are people who work night shifts for gog and these are not the same who work during the day.
Post edited July 25, 2018 by BeatriceElysia
Never mind.
Post edited July 25, 2018 by Mr.Mumbles
this is good, though i am with other folks who have suggested that four days is a little too short of a window.

could you maybe let the refunds run for seven days? [at very least]
or fourteen days? [at very most]

so that folks who don't poke in every day at least see this and manage to make use of it, if they feel they have to.
dragoon23: However, can I ask how much the wallet refund would be in £'s
It should be the same you paid for it originally... minus fair price package if there was one applied.
low rated
john_hatcher: I know now that makes it illegal to work a night shift from let‘s say 8pm to 4am. But maybe I‘m wrong and you can show these laws.
BeatriceElysia: It's not illegal to work night shifts. It's illegal to overburden your employee. There are people who work night shifts for gog and these are not the same who work during the day.
Ok. That is true and it is a good thing these regulations exist. If GOG is a good company there will be handovers (or whatever you call it in english if the day shift tells the night shift what cases are open and what to do first and so on), so there shouldn‘t be a problem when other shifts are comingto work.
vonHardenberg: Even Steam only refunds store credit. And, you know, they're not obliged to do that. GOG is literally bending over backwards, offering refunds 2 BLOODY YEARS after the release of the game, for an issue that they have no hand in, based on a missing feature in a FREE update that came YEARS after the initial release.

I'm done with humanity, forums in general and any NMS related ones in particular. The amount of hissy fits thrown over a bad (subjective thing, I liked it) 60-buck-videogame 2 years after release is beyond the pale. There's no pleasing some people, and my best wishes go out to GOG's support stuff. You're doing a great job, and you haven't deserved to deal with this kind of garbage.
Wow, I'd completely forgotten the game is this old. Amazing that GOG is willing to offer refunds, and incredibly whiny and childish that some people are still complaining about it.

Happy to say I buy pretty much all my games at GOG as it is, and this just makes me want to buy more. And to keep recommending GOG to friends.

Thanks GOG!!
Good Guy GOG.
Refund request asked. Thank you GOG :)
Does this count if we have already downloaded the game? I don't want to be dishonest but I have also spent less than 3 hours in the game.
GOG.com: For this reason, entirely at GOG's own cost, we’re offering an extended refund policy for all owners of No Man’s Sky.

This extended refund policy applies to all owners of No Man's Sky on GOG.COM who request the refund by this Sunday, July 29, 10:00 PM UTC.
Class Act, Respect for the company and the personnel. Hopefully this controversial game will stop coming up with anymore issues.

Warmest Regards and Cheers,
Cruse
Post edited July 25, 2018 by CruseNg
What's so special about that fucking multiplayer feature ?
So, to put it simply... "We heard this game is utter shite, we'll give you your money back if you think so!" Did I get it right?