It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

We know that many of you expressed disappointment about the lack of the new multiplayer feature in the latest update to No Man's Sky on GOG.COM. While we have limited control over games and content updates, we want you to have the best and risk-free experience possible when you buy a game on GOG.COM.

Although Hello Games chose not to offer refunds over missing game content to our users and instead promised to bring the missing multiplayer content later this year, we understand that some of you might not be willing to wait. For this reason, entirely at GOG's own cost, we’re offering an extended refund policy for all owners of No Man’s Sky. Even if your purchase is no longer covered by the 30-Day Money Back Guarantee, you can contact our customer support team and we’ll issue a refund in wallet funds.

This extended refund policy applies to all owners of No Man's Sky on GOG.COM who request the refund by this Sunday, July 29, 10:00 PM UTC.
high rated
That's some really good customer service, JESUS. I'm okay with the refund staying within GOG's ecosystem, as I know there are more games coming that I will totally buy on this platform. Many thanks to you, GOG.
Post edited July 25, 2018 by jaymaster007
high rated
I'm speechless. Thank you guys, I haven't bought this game but I'm going to buy now another one here on GOG just to support your wonderful company.
high rated
Props to GOG for fixing a mess that wasn't of their making.
low rated
GOG.com: Even if your purchase is no longer covered by the 30-Day Money Back Guarantee, you can contact our customer support team and we’ll issue a refund in wallet funds.
How does refunding to my wallet help me buy it on Steam??!??!
Great move GOG, like the good old times! :-)
low rated
*sloclap*

You know gog, we've had our differences, but this one... it's a pretty nice move for the whiners wanting more than what they bought for, for free.

I salute you.
GOG.com: Even if your purchase is no longer covered by the 30-Day Money Back Guarantee, you can contact our customer support team and we’ll issue a refund in wallet funds.
geo2087: How does refunding to my wallet help me buy it on Steam??!??!
Because Steam is not gog? This is the easiest both for gog and the client.
Post edited July 25, 2018 by Zoidberg
low rated
Zoidberg: *sloclap*

You know gog, we've had our differences, but this one... it's a pretty nice move for the whiners wanting more than what they bought for, for free.

I salute you.
geo2087: How does refunding to my wallet help me buy it on Steam??!??!
Zoidberg: Because Steam is not gog? This is the easiest both for gog and the client.
Well I paid with my card (more specifically with PayPal), so I would expect the refund to be sent there, not in their own back yard. The point of this refund everyone asked for is for us to move over to Steam, using the same money. What use would money in my GOG wallet be if I don't expect to buy anything else from them?!

I salute you.

geo2087: Well I paid with my card (more specifically with PayPal), so I would expect the refund to be sent there, not in their own back yard. The point of this refund everyone asked for is for us to move over to Steam, using the same money. What use would money in my GOG wallet be if I don't expect to buy anything else from them?!
Yawn. So whiny and bitchy.
high rated
A nice and responsible gesture, but also a risky maneuver on your part...
As multiplayer isn't a key feature for me (although I expect to have it in the future) I'll stay aboard the ship and keep the game.
Thank you very much, GOG!
high rated
I was very disappointed by the lack of support and the treatment we have received with this game and its updates. I was looking forward to can make the refund and now that I can I will not do it.
Why?, very simple, hello games is doing it VERY BAD but GOG has done it perfect giving this option to return it even outside the return policy of 30 days. For this reason I am very grateful to GOG and seeing that they make an effort for me, I strive for them.

But hello games do not have my forgiveness (nor my money in future projects).

I salute you.

geo2087: Well I paid with my card (more specifically with PayPal), so I would expect the refund to be sent there, not in their own back yard. The point of this refund everyone asked for is for us to move over to Steam, using the same money. What use would money in my GOG wallet be if I don't expect to buy anything else from them?!
You can still try contacting GoG and see what they say to a non-wallet refund. Or you could try contacting Hello Games and ask for a Steam key if you provide proof of purchase from GoG.
Nice well done gog looks like the PR is really improving after the last few bumps
high rated
Even Steam only refunds store credit. And, you know, they're not obliged to do that. GOG is literally bending over backwards, offering refunds 2 BLOODY YEARS after the release of the game, for an issue that they have no hand in, based on a missing feature in a FREE update that came YEARS after the initial release.

I'm done with humanity, forums in general and any NMS related ones in particular. The amount of hissy fits thrown over a bad (subjective thing, I liked it) 60-buck-videogame 2 years after release is beyond the pale. There's no pleasing some people, and my best wishes go out to GOG's support stuff. You're doing a great job, and you haven't deserved to deal with this kind of garbage.
high rated
Thanks but I keep my beloved no-multiplayer version ^^
I HATE MULTIPLAYER GAMES!
I hope to be able to turn off multi if it come here one day.
GOG.com: We know that many of you expressed disappointment about the lack of the new multiplayer feature in the latest update to No Man's Sky on GOG.COM. While we have limited control over games and content updates, we want you to have the best and risk-free experience possible when you buy a game on GOG.COM.

Although Hello Games chose not to offer refunds over missing game content to our users and instead promised to bring the missing multiplayer content later this year, we understand that some of you might not be willing to wait. For this reason, entirely at GOG's own cost, we’re offering an extended refund policy for all owners of No Man’s Sky. Even if your purchase is no longer covered by the 30-Day Money Back Guarantee, you can contact our customer support team and we’ll issue a refund in wallet funds.

This extended refund policy applies to all owners of No Man's Sky on GOG.COM who request the refund by this Sunday, July 29, 10:00 PM UTC.
Hi, i'm one of the people that hoped for a STEAM key; mainly because I enjoy the game, and want to keep playing.
So I appreciate the offer that GOG is making here. However, can I ask how much the wallet refund would be in £'s