It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

We know that many of you expressed disappointment about the lack of the new multiplayer feature in the latest update to No Man's Sky on GOG.COM. While we have limited control over games and content updates, we want you to have the best and risk-free experience possible when you buy a game on GOG.COM.

Although Hello Games chose not to offer refunds over missing game content to our users and instead promised to bring the missing multiplayer content later this year, we understand that some of you might not be willing to wait. For this reason, entirely at GOG's own cost, we’re offering an extended refund policy for all owners of No Man’s Sky. Even if your purchase is no longer covered by the 30-Day Money Back Guarantee, you can contact our customer support team and we’ll issue a refund in wallet funds.

This extended refund policy applies to all owners of No Man's Sky on GOG.COM who request the refund by this Sunday, July 29, 10:00 PM UTC.
Zoidberg: *sloclap*

You know gog, we've had our differences, but this one... it's a pretty nice move for the whiners wanting more than what they bought for, for free.

I salute you.

Because Steam is not gog? This is the easiest both for gog and the client.
geo2087: Well I paid with my card (more specifically with PayPal), so I would expect the refund to be sent there, not in their own back yard. The point of this refund everyone asked for is for us to move over to Steam, using the same money. What use would money in my GOG wallet be if I don't expect to buy anything else from them?!
Would you rather GOG not not step forward at ALL? In this case, GOG is under no obligation to you.
Although I don't and won't own NMS any time soon, my sympathy for this store has just increased drastically. Thanks for doing things for which I'd have rolled my eyes at people if they'd suggested them.
low rated
Oh, so it's a fake refund. Got it. This is all for posterity, not to actually help anyone.
darthspudius: So, to put it simply... "We heard this game is utter shite, we'll give you your money back if you think so!" Did I get it right?
nah, its more like "We heard people were being whiny children and decided to offer the money back to shut them up."

Cause the game isnt bad.
Post edited July 26, 2018 by Zaiaku
And thus No Mans Sky rose to the top of the bestseller chart.
That's very generous GOG but I think I'll keep the game. It's just starting to get good.
Wow, bravo GOG. You could've deferred to Hello Games doing this to us but you took it upon yourselves to show once again you care about gamers more than your own wallet. Sure, Steam is happy to get a little more revenue from this... but with customer service/care like this you'll overtake them one day!
I would not be surprised if HG left GOG in the dark about the missing features till the last minute. Might explain why the pach was so late.
low rated
GOG.com: Even if your purchase is no longer covered by the 30-Day Money Back Guarantee, you can contact our customer support team and we’ll issue a refund in wallet funds.
My first request fell under your '30-Day Money Back Guarantee' and refused with no reason given (that's why I no longer use your shady service anymore. Let's see if my 2nd attempt works...... yeah right.

Wonder if people who buy Cyberpunk 2077 on GoG will get the full game. LoL.
darthspudius: So, to put it simply... "We heard this game is utter shite, we'll give you your money back if you think so!" Did I get it right?
No it has to do with complaints over the missing multiplayer feature.

Niblix: My first request fell under your '30-Day Money Back Guarantee' and refused with no reason given (that's why I no longer use your shady service anymore. Let's see if my 2nd attempt works...... yeah right.

Wonder if people who buy Cyberpunk 2077 on GoG will get the full game. LoL.
What technical problems were you having? That's what the 30 day policy covers.
Post edited July 26, 2018 by tfishell
Magmarock: That's very generous GOG but I think I'll keep the game. It's just starting to get good.
Indeed... THough I sense another patch incoming. The game's a bit rough around the edges now.
Well done. This is above and beyond what most reasonable people would expect.

I read about the extended refund today -- so I came to gog to buy instead of Steam.
--I have been meaning to purchase No Man's Sky for months
--We should reward good corporate behaviour when we see it
Xolthraz: And here is the reason why I will keep buying games here.
Good job you guys, that's how a company proves they really are on the player's side.
I won't be asking for the refund , you don't deserve to "lose" that money because of a silly game company that doesn't know how to communicate properly about there game, but a big massive thank you for offering it to all the people who bought the game.
^^^ This is my exact thoughts too. I did not buy the game as I do not trust the company who made No Man's Sky but CD Projekt who owns GOG has been a class act the whole way and if more games from Stream head over here I am more than happy to buy their version ^_^
chenopod: Well done. This is above and beyond what most reasonable people would expect.

I read about the extended refund today -- so I came to gog to buy instead of Steam.
I'd expect them to follow Australian Consumer Law and give me a proper refund. Not just "GoG credits."
chenopod: Well done. This is above and beyond what most reasonable people would expect.

Flammablezeus: I'd expect them to follow Australian Consumer Law and give me a proper refund. Not just "GoG credits."
I am not from Australia, so I don't know your laws. Does Australian law say they have to give you a proper refund if a product is outside of the "30-Day Money Back Guarantee" period?
--If it does, then gog should follow the law
--If it does not, then they are going beyond what is required