It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ever wondered how much of our lives we leave in a small electronic device?

A Normal Lost Phone is a game about exploring the intimacy of an unknown person whose phone was found by the player.

Another Lost Phone: Laura's Story lets you discover the social life of a young woman whose phone you have just found.

Both games mentioned above are now available on GOG.COM 66% off until 5th July 2021, 1 PM UTC.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
That title "A Normal Lost Phone" makes me seriously laugh for some reason. How about some Extraordinary Lost Phone?
MarkoH01: If you say so then it must be true ;)
Dogmaus: Narrative definition is - something that is narrated : story, account.
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/narrative
I knew this so of course you can say that a narrative game is focused on the narration but since Sachys said "Nope" I ran out of arguments ;)

these "cell phones games cost 1 euro or are even free somewhere else
BanditKeith2: Think you kinda replied to the wrong guy as I wasn't talking about ''cell phone games'' in general but rather likely why they are suddenly popping up one after another as there is a pattern to what G.O.G releases in terms of a type of a game genre and how they play among other things.. Its usually soon after in terms of business when a game they bring here has made loads of cash quickly and recently Simulacra 2 had came here and sold like crazy it seemed and several people wanted ore of those type on here .. which it seems the G.O.G staff wanted to strike while the iton was hot.. you know while people would still get em like day one or something .. Which I theorized why the game sold so well was how many refuse to buy from a drm as a whole site
Dogmaus only quoted a part of your post:
" I don't keep up with whats ''hip'' never had as never had the money"

So when replying
"these "cell phones games cost 1 euro or are even free somewhere else"

obviously he thought that you wanted to say that you don't have the money to buy those games (since such games were supposed to be "hip"). Still a misunderstanding though since I am quite sure that you wanted to say that you don't had the money to keep up (buying) everything that's hip and new and not that you can't afford those cheap games.
Post edited June 29, 2021 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: I knew this so of course you can say that a narrative game is focused on the narration but since Sachys said "Nope" I ran out of arguments ;)
BanditKeith2: Think you kinda replied to the wrong guy as I wasn't talking about ''cell phone games'' in general but rather likely why they are suddenly popping up one after another as there is a pattern to what G.O.G releases in terms of a type of a game genre and how they play among other things.. Its usually soon after in terms of business when a game they bring here has made loads of cash quickly and recently Simulacra 2 had came here and sold like crazy it seemed and several people wanted ore of those type on here .. which it seems the G.O.G staff wanted to strike while the iton was hot.. you know while people would still get em like day one or something .. Which I theorized why the game sold so well was how many refuse to buy from a drm as a whole site
MarkoH01: Dogmaus only quoted a part of your post:
" I don't keep up with whats ''hip'' never had as never had the money"

So when replying
"these "cell phones games cost 1 euro or are even free somewhere else"

obviously he thought that you wanted to say that you don't have the money to buy those games (since such games were supposed to be "hip"). Still a misunderstanding though since I am quite sure that you wanted to say that you don't had the money to keep up (buying) everything that's hip and new and not that you can't afford those cheap games.
I suppose .. thats one way to look at it.. But for me I never was interested in keeping up with nor wanting to keep up with or buy things that are hip.. As ultimatly most of those things I knew from the start was fads as is thus would soon be out of interest soon ..Plus I never have had FOMO(Fear of missing out) Near ever had any desire to keep up appears .. All I was saying on the money fact that I used to lack.. Is well quite simple Its a added factor on not keeping tabs on what people see as ''Hip'' or ''must haves'' or ''must experience'' Mindset that so many seemed to have at a point.. Its a sorta Good and bad thing I once lacked money to get lots of stuff growing up .. Because budgeting and deals are well a major part of my mindset as a result..

FYI this relates to the game topic here as I factor in the fun that a game would be worth ,how much it interests me and the price to deem if its worth it to me.. Even when games are cheap like these games in question here .. I could see some fun for relaxing but not much else ..

My past on money also factors in on why and how I was theorizing why so many''Cell phone games'' was starting to pop up on G.O.G as over the years I noticed a pattern in regular stores and digital storefronts as the consumer how things work and thus was theorizing how and why when Simulacra popped on here or rather its second game had while in rather short time we had several in quick succession show up .. Which I admit I enjoyed Simulacra 1 and 2 despite they aren't inherently my type of game .. but thats more for they are like a fmv mixed with a interactive game thats horror based and throw a phone concept was interesting and fresh in how they did the concept .. Granted they remind me of some other fiction concepts but I doubt any other game in that genre without a interesting enough hook will get me iwanting to get these for even the correct price they are ..
Post edited June 29, 2021 by BanditKeith2
low rated
Just wanted to chime in (after reading some of the comments and then looking at the game pics/etc): they seem "okay"

I think people need to recall the moral panic around games from decades past, and remember/realize that games (usually) don't make people the things in them, whether bad or good.
(If I played GTA i'm not gonna go out and boost cars or do drugs, and if I played games like these I wouldn't become a voyeur/etc)

All that said: i'm normally not into such games(phone games), but I might pick them up (in part) to see what the fuss is about.
Post edited June 29, 2021 by GamezRanker
GamezRanker: ..., and remember/realize that games (usually) don't make people the things in them, whether bad or good.
Actually that never happened at all ... at least not if the game was the only factor. So normal people won't get in any danger when playing whatever game they want (not even things like Hatred ... played it and I am still the same crazy as before ;)) - simply because it is just that "a game" and normal people do know the difference.
Post edited June 29, 2021 by MarkoH01
There is a sequel in the works. You find a phone of someone who has been playing this one on their phone and have to gather enough info for the police…
low rated
MarkoH01: Actually that never happened at all ... at least not if the game was the only factor. So normal people won't get in any danger when playing whatever game they want (not even things like Hatred ... played it and I am still the same crazy as before ;)) - simply because it is just that "a game" and normal people do know the difference.
That's what I meant when I said (usually)...often there's other factors like mental health issues and etc.

Essentially what I was trying to say in my first post is: they're just games....playing games where players can do bad actions does not make people into monsters(and people who play such games shouldn't be treated as monsters/etc either)