It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ever wondered how much of our lives we leave in a small electronic device?

A Normal Lost Phone is a game about exploring the intimacy of an unknown person whose phone was found by the player.

Another Lost Phone: Laura's Story lets you discover the social life of a young woman whose phone you have just found.

Both games mentioned above are now available on GOG.COM 66% off until 5th July 2021, 1 PM UTC.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
Pass! Looks too much like a mobile g... eh, you all know the joke by now.

Hey gamedevs, how about adding some new twist to the tried (and tried again) found phone formula? How about this: Instead of the player indulging in voyeurism by going through some mysterious chick's phone, make a CYOA where some chick finds YOUR phone and you'll have to come up with believable excuses for all the unspeakable depravity she found on it.
fronzelneekburm: Hey gamedevs, how about adding some new twist to the tried (and tried again) found phone formula?
Is it? I honestly had no idea that's a thing. Or why it would be appealing. The fetishisation of the phone going on today only baffles me more and more.
high rated
For anyone who bought the Indie bundle for Palestinian Aid from itch.io earlier this month: A Normal Lost Phone and Another Lost Phone: Laura's Story were added to that bundle, seemingly in the last few days before the bundle ended.

I like the idea so I'll give these a try. Can't complain about the price either.
low rated
Wish "narrative game" was a term unused. Narrative is HOW you tell a story.
So, uhm... creep simulator? XD
Don't lose your phone unless you want it to become a video game....if so we'd want to see it on GOG at least, right?
Post edited June 28, 2021 by allope
"exploring the social life of a young woman whose phone you have just found."
Maybe the game is decent, but the selling pitch is just bad. Unless it's an erotic/hentai game, and it doesn't look like it is, why would you appeal to being a creep like this? Simulacra does that too: "become a VOYEUR". I think they are alienating a big audience this way.
fronzelneekburm: Hey gamedevs, how about adding some new twist to the tried (and tried again) found phone formula?
Breja: Is it? I honestly had no idea that's a thing.
Full disclosure: Neither have I. I'm too old and I don't pay much attention to what's "hip" and "groovy" with the gaming crowd these days. All I know is that gog released at least 3 of these things within a week.

Then again, gog has a habit of doing a test release of a certain niche type game and if it sells, they'll add tons more. Weebgames and VNs were verboten for the longest time, but when the few they released were successful, they added loads more. Blobbers got rejected left and right, then Grimoire outsold some 40ish% of the gog catalogue within a week of launch, suddenly gog released half a dozen (formerly rejected) blobbers in a day.

I guess Simulacra sold well.
Sachys: Wish "narrative game" was a term unused. Narrative is HOW you tell a story.
Not sure - you could as well say that narrative is focused on the narrative itself (instead of actual gameplay).
Post edited June 29, 2021 by MarkoH01
low rated
MarkoH01:
Nope.
Breja: Is it? I honestly had no idea that's a thing.
fronzelneekburm: Full disclosure: Neither have I. I'm too old and I don't pay much attention to what's "hip" and "groovy" with the gaming crowd these days. All I know is that gog released at least 3 of these things within a week.

Then again, gog has a habit of doing a test release of a certain niche type game and if it sells, they'll add tons more. Weebgames and VNs were verboten for the longest time, but when the few they released were successful, they added loads more. Blobbers got rejected left and right, then Grimoire outsold some 40ish% of the gog catalogue within a week of launch, suddenly gog released half a dozen (formerly rejected) blobbers in a day.

Yeah I may not be that old.. But I don't keep up with whats ''hip'' never had as never had the money to till the last 6 or so years I'd say but even still I bet if my family had the money too I'd still hadn't as trending or ''hip'' stuff never interested me truly not even games ..Granted games and series on some level did that would be ''hip'' but not enough to really want em.. I will say it seems in some game cases like say Simulacra it was more so like the ''hype'' from youtubers that fawned over it and G.O.G buyers that refused to get it on steam or other places that lead the games in the ip here to sell massively..

Side note on games released alot recently is it just me or is G.O.G suddenly these last 4 or so months started releasing loads of ''Retro'' games on the storefroont? Not that I am complaining mind you as I prefer older games like 8 bit on up to the ps1 era of games .. But yeah seems all of a sudden loads of ''retro'' ones got released .. Wonder if that has to do with afew ''retro '' games selling alot or if do to the gpu prices Apu's (GPU's with integrated graphics ) are way easier to come by so they want to cash in on that current explosion in the market while they can..

Not that I mind the sudden amount of retro games getting dumped on here as again I prefer them .. So its a win for me and other classic gamers
MarkoH01:
Sachys: Nope.
If you say so then it must be true ;)
Sachys: Nope.
MarkoH01: If you say so then it must be true ;)
Narrative definition is - something that is narrated : story, account.
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/narrative

fronzelneekburm: ...
BanditKeith2: I don't keep up with whats ''hip'' never had as never had the money
these "cell phones games cost 1 euro or are even free somewhere else
Post edited June 29, 2021 by Dogmaus
MarkoH01: If you say so then it must be true ;)
Dogmaus: Narrative definition is - something that is narrated : story, account.
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/narrative

BanditKeith2: I don't keep up with whats ''hip'' never had as never had the money
Dogmaus: these "cell phones games cost 1 euro or are even free somewhere else
Think you kinda replied to the wrong guy as I wasn't talking about ''cell phone games'' in general but rather likely why they are suddenly popping up one after another as there is a pattern to what G.O.G releases in terms of a type of a game genre and how they play among other things.. Its usually soon after in terms of business when a game they bring here has made loads of cash quickly and recently Simulacra 2 had came here and sold like crazy it seemed and several people wanted ore of those type on here .. which it seems the G.O.G staff wanted to strike while the iton was hot.. you know while people would still get em like day one or something .. Which I theorized why the game sold so well was how many refuse to buy from a drm as a whole site