It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Across the years, Dungeon Siege and Deus Ex series gathered a massive fanbase among the gamers worldwide. Today Dungeon Siege Collection, as well as Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director’s Cut and Deus Ex: Mankind Divided arrive on GOG.COM in all DRM-free glory.

Dungeon Siege Collection (-85%) includes three parts of the cult fantasy RPG series, along with the DLC titled Treasures of the Sun. The Dungeon Siege series was born in 2002 from the Gas Powered Games studio members' passion for the RPG genre. The title captivated gamers around the world with its rich fantasy world, beautiful 3D graphics, and mechanics that were easy to grasp even for the beginners in the RPG domain. It was only a matter of time when the sequel was released in 2005 with the expanded world and a more complex storyline.

Over the years, Dungeon Siege became a cult classic. This led to a movie adaptation of the game featuring Jason Statham and, finally, to the third part of the series. This time it was created by Obsidian Entertainment (veterans of Baldur’s Gate) and published by Square Enix. Released in 2011, Dungeon Siege III introduced gamers to an innovative combat system that made the gameplay even more dynamic and engaging.

Deus Ex: Human Revolution (-85%) is also a good example of revamping a cult series. After Deus Ex (2000) and Deus Ex: Invisible War (2003) made a lot of fans thanks to the cyberpunk setting and RPG elements, the series went into a hiatus for nearly a decade.

Human Revolution lets us revisit the same dystopian universe of the future, albeit its story is set a few decades earlier. The world is divided between the supporters and opponents of human augmentations. The main protagonist, Adam Jensen, is a former SWAT member and the head of security at a tech company. He is being cast into the above-mentioned strife after suffering heavy wounds and being biotechnologically enhanced in order to save his life. During the game, the player can expand the main character’s augmentation further, making him even more lethal.

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided (-85%) further expanded on adventures of Adam Jensen, merging action elements with RPG decision making, that changed the face of the storyline. One of its highly praised elements was the so-called Breach - an alternative game mode set in the virtual world. On top of that Deus Ex series was even further expanded with the successful comics series.

Now you can revisit the fascinating universes of Dungeon Siege and Deus Ex once more, thanks to the Square Enix Publisher Sale on GOG.COM featuring deals up to 89% off until 4th May 2020, 1 PM UTC.
LiefLayer:
I had no idea what was going on with the plot of MD, but the gameplay was so good that it didn't matter. Prague was a great sandbox to explore. Glad it finally makes it's way to GOG.

How about Deus Ex: The Fall? It got terrible reviews but was not actually that bad.
ShadowWulfe: How about Deus Ex: The Fall? It got terrible reviews but was not actually that bad.
I thought about that too. It is kind of shitty compared to the rest of the series but it is part of the family nevertheless.
I don't really care about spin off like The Fall or even bad games (like Deus Ex 2).
Still I'm not against drm-free games on gog.
I'd be fine with DX The Fall showing up if enough people would actually buy it for GOG to make a profit, or - even moreso - if GOG agreeing to bring it would allow even more (good) Squeenix games to show up. ("we'll release this DX The Fall if you let us also release Tomb Raider Legend and Anniversary") :p
i_hope_you_rot: Is HR better than MD ?
Should ask in the games forum. But its simply 1 coming before the other, the newer one improving on the previous one.
high rated
Just a warning to anyone thinking about buying Deus Ex: Mankind Divided right now; it looks like the game's DLC has DRM and requires both Galaxy and an Internet connection to work :/

Hopefully GOG will rectify this ASAP
tfishell: I'd be fine with DX The Fall showing up if enough people would actually buy it for GOG to make a profit, or - even moreso - if GOG agreeing to bring it would allow even more (good) Squeenix games to show up. ("we'll release this DX The Fall if you let us also release Tomb Raider Legend and Anniversary") :p
To sell it separately will be difficult. Although, if The Fall appeared at the same time as HR and MD and at the same big discount, I think a certain share of the sales this game could get.
I would just buy it to complete the collection and at the same time give a hint to Squeenix that here it would be possible to get some more money from their backcatalog of games.
The problem is that we are not even the fact that we get the original HR (+Missing Link).
adamhm: Just a warning to anyone thinking about buying Deus Ex: Mankind Divided right now; it looks like the game's DLC has DRM and requires both Galaxy and an Internet connection to work :/

Hopefully GOG will rectify this ASAP
this is true. Tried it right now. Didn't expect this at all. I will ask for a refund.
high rated
LiefLayer: this is true. Tried it right now. Didn't expect this at all. I will ask for a refund.
I'm going to give GOG some time to correct it first, but if not then I will also be requesting a refund.

It's especially disappointing as this issue would have easily been caught if GOG had tested it with the standalone installers on a Galaxy-free system or on an offline system - it's more evidence of GOG caring less about the offline installers/treating them as an afterthought and putting almost all of their focus on always-online Galaxy installs :/
Post edited May 01, 2020 by adamhm
adamhm: I'm going to give GOG some time to correct it first, but if not then I will also be requesting a refund.

It's especially disappointing as this issue would have easily been caught if GOG had tested it with the standalone installers on a Galaxy-free system or on an offline system - it's more evidence of GOG caring less about the offline installers and putting almost all of their focus on always-online Galaxy installs :/
I give them 1-2 days. I said that in the ticket for the refund.
I don't like it at all either. Yesterday I had to download the -3.bin part of the installer from galaxy because it always failed the integrity check for makind divided... today I discover that this game is not even drm-free.
Too bad nobody notice that until today or I had just avoided the purchaise.
Loger13: ...
I think the big discount would be key (at $10 on Steam, an 85% discount would be $1.50), get a few "instabuys". But maybe GOG had enough leverage to say "no" to it, else it mighta shown up with the others this week.
adamhm: It's especially disappointing as this issue would have easily been caught if GOG had tested it with the standalone installers on a Galaxy-free system or on an offline system - it's more evidence of GOG caring less about the offline installers/treating them as an afterthought and putting almost all of their focus on always-online Galaxy installs :/
Once you start the game online, it also works offline (I just tried it). That could be the reason why nobody at GOG noticed it.
high rated
Pygmalion_4678: Once you start the game online, it also works offline (I just tried it). That could be the reason why nobody at GOG noticed it.
It's still DRM though even if online authentication is only required once... also, what if you run it without Galaxy?
Post edited May 01, 2020 by adamhm
Pygmalion_4678: Once you start the game online, it also works offline (I just tried it). That could be the reason why nobody at GOG noticed it.
No, it doesn't. Close Galaxy and kill the GalaxyCommunication.exe in the task manager, run the game and try to start the DLC content.
Hustlefan: No, it doesn't. Close Galaxy and kill the GalaxyCommunication.exe in the task manager, run the game and try to start the DLC content.
You're right. I disconnected my internet connection and the Galaxy client itself and started the game. The DLCs could be selected and started. After your hint, I've killed the GalaxyCommunication.exe as well - now the DLCs doesn't work. :(
Post edited May 01, 2020 by Pygmalion_4678