It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

viperfdl: New Picture:
YogSo: I'm 99% sure that's a - quite good, actually - rendition of Tukaram, the barbarian warrior from Severance - The Blade of Darkness.
You are right.

YogSo: I recognized him instantly and I think it was because of the size of the sword, mostly. :-D
Well, size matters!
XD
Alright, an easy one:

(Warning! MAD PAINT SKILLZ AHEAD :-p )
Attachments:
doodle.png (48 Kb)
YogSo: I'm 99% sure that's a - quite good, actually - rendition of Tukaram, the barbarian warrior from Severance - The Blade of Darkness.
viperfdl: You are right.
I feel SO stupid now... ugh...
YogSo: Alright, an easy one:
Looks like another barbarian. I guess: Conan?
ZFR: Looks like another barbarian. I guess: Conan?
Not sure if serious...

But just in case, that's a 'nope' to both the class and the name.
ZFR: Looks like another barbarian. I guess: Conan?
YogSo: Not sure if serious...

But just in case, that's a 'nope' to both the class and the name.
I was joking. No idea who the guy is.
krugos2: The game is Fez. I didn't know it (and would not have guessed without the clue), but the game is now on my wishlist. :D
Cool, I definitely recommend trying it.

I must compliment you on your MS Paint drawings, they're much better than anything I ever did with it. :D

System Shock 2?

EDIT:
Just noticed that besides the drawing being easy by itself it also quite clearly says "remember citadel" in the background. But just in case I'll wait. :D
Post edited November 12, 2016 by Densetsu
Densetsu: System Shock 2?
Correct!
YogSo: Correct!
You just caught me editing my post. :)

Inspired by the many nice drawings with mouse in Paint, I decided to try one myself and I did manage something aesthetically satisfying to my criteria for a Paint drawing.

Next riddle:
Attachments:
peroxyd.jpg (12 Kb)
Densetsu: You just caught me editing my post. :)

Inspired by the many nice drawings with mouse in Paint, I decided to try one myself and I did manage something aesthetically satisfying to my criteria for a Paint drawing.

Next riddle:
Is this Metroid??
It makes me remember of Samus, when she's in ball form, to move through small tunnels.
almabrds: Is this Metroid??
It makes me remember of Samus, when she's in ball form, to move through small tunnels.
Not a bad guess, but no, that's not what it is.
almabrds: Is this Metroid??
Densetsu: Not a bad guess, but no, that's not what it is.
Okay. I'm out of ideas about which game this sphere is from!
Is this a hint: peroxyd.jpg
Or you used a random word, unrelated to the game?
Densetsu: You just caught me editing my post. :)

Next riddle:
Pacman ;P
almabrds: Okay. I'm out of ideas about which game this sphere is from!
Is this a hint: peroxyd.jpg
Or you used a random word, unrelated to the game?
That's meant to be Per.Oxyd, but forum features do their thing when you upload the image. There's a vague similarity between my masterpiece and what you can see in 1st level of that game.

Ghorpm: Pacman ;P
Yup, it's frontal view of PAC-MAN.

Your go!
Ghorpm: Pacman ;P
Densetsu: Yup, it's frontal view of PAC-MAN.

Your go!
Wait, WHAT?! I made a joke because I finished driving a car (~400km) and and I was so tired I thought it would be funny to make a silly joke and you are telling me I was right? Whoa, what a surprise!!!