It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Densetsu: Yup, it's frontal view of PAC-MAN.

Your go!
Ghorpm: Wait, WHAT?! I made a joke because I finished driving a car (~400km) and and I was so tired I thought it would be funny to make a silly joke and you are telling me I was right? Whoa, what a surprise!!!
Hahahaha, grats man!
krugos2: The game is Fez. I didn't know it (and would not have guessed without the clue), but the game is now on my wishlist. :D
Densetsu: Cool, I definitely recommend trying it.

I must compliment you on your MS Paint drawings, they're much better than anything I ever did with it. :D
Thank you for both the drawing compliment and the game recommendation! :D

Densetsu: Yup, it's frontal view of PAC-MAN.

Your go!
Ghorpm: Wait, WHAT?! I made a joke because I finished driving a car (~400km) and and I was so tired I thought it would be funny to make a silly joke and you are telling me I was right? Whoa, what a surprise!!!
Haha, nice one! xD
I feel a bit sick so somebody please take my turn
Ghorpm: I feel a bit sick so somebody please take my turn
I'll take the turn, thanks! I hope you get well soon. :)

Here's the new drawing, another oldie. :D
Attachments:
Cutman!

REDVWIN
REDVWIN: Cutman!

REDVWIN
No, that's not it. :)
Maybe that famous SNAKE mobile game?

;P

REDVWIN
REDVWIN: Maybe that famous SNAKE mobile game?

;P

REDVWIN
No, this character was more like a red Pac-Man eating circuits instead of pellets, the game was not like Pac-Man, though, but a very cool puzzle game.
REDVWIN: Maybe that famous SNAKE mobile game?

;P

REDVWIN
krugos2: No, this character was more like a red Pac-Man eating circuits instead of pellets, the game was not like Pac-Man, though, but a very cool puzzle game.
My last guess... for now: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/b7/Snake_Rattle_n_Roll_gamebox.jpg

REDVWIN
krugos2: No, this character was more like a red Pac-Man eating circuits instead of pellets, the game was not like Pac-Man, though, but a very cool puzzle game.
REDVWIN: My last guess... for now: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/b7/Snake_Rattle_n_Roll_gamebox.jpg

REDVWIN
No, that's not it. :)
Supaplex of course.

EDIT: nice drawing.
Post edited November 14, 2016 by ZFR
ZFR: Supaplex of course.

EDIT: nice drawing.
Thanks, I'm glad you liked the drawing. And you're right, that's the game. :)
Here's the next one
Attachments:
ford.png (11 Kb)
ZFR: Here's the next one
Rick Dangerous?

EDIT: 2
Post edited November 15, 2016 by Densetsu
ZFR: Here's the next one
Densetsu: Rick Dangerous?

EDIT: 2
Yes.