It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ghorpm: 1) This game is on GOG
2) It's a part of a series
3) This object is present in the first part of the series and AFAIK (but I'm not sure) is only there
Lemme bump this thread by saying that I thought that it was maybe Discworld 2 but clearly it's not, going by the information you just provided.
Ghorpm: Nobody grabbed my turn for 9 days so I kinda ruined the game. Let it shine again :)

http://oi59.tinypic.com/347b8zb.jpg
Locked chest of anger!
Propably not....................
GeorgIsMe: chest of anger!
Try a slightly different word and everything should be fine ;)
War chest? I.e. Medal of Honor?
-That guy doesn't have a nose.

-How does he smell?

-Terrible!
Lifthrasil: War chest? I.e. Medal of Honor?
No, don't change the order: Chest of...
GeorgIsMe: chest of anger!
Ghorpm: Try a slightly different word and everything should be fine ;)
Chest of Rage? Is that even a game?
Ghorpm: Try a slightly different word and everything should be fine ;)
viperfdl: Chest of Rage? Is that even a game?
YES! And no! ;)

I mean yes for "Chest of Rage" no for a game. I've said before it's an item that appears in a first game of the series. OK, OK, technically not the very first if we count a very old game but at least in one of the first parts of the series. So... which game contains a chest of rage?
viperfdl: Chest of Rage? Is that even a game?
Ghorpm: YES! And no! ;)

I mean yes for "Chest of Rage" no for a game. I've said before it's an item that appears in a first game of the series. OK, OK, technically not the very first if we count a very old game but at least in one of the first parts of the series. So... which game contains a chest of rage?
I don't know but I guess you're referring to the Ultima series.
Ghorpm: YES! And no! ;)

viperfdl: I don't know but I guess you're referring to the Ultima series.
No... you already have a name of an object, you need just one step to find a name of this game ;)
Ghorpm: No... you already have a name of an object, you need just one step to find a name of this game ;)
When you first posted, I suspected a mimic from Ultima IV, but now it's clearly King's Bounty: The Legend.
Ghorpm: No... you already have a name of an object, you need just one step to find a name of this game ;)
grimwerk: When you first posted, I suspected a mimic from Ultima IV, but now it's clearly King's Bounty: The Legend.
Yes, thank you :) It's your turn
Scruffy one!
Attachments:
grimwerk: Scruffy one!
I feel like I know it from somewhere else, but all I can think of is Assassin's Creed: Unity.
Exoanthrope: I feel like I know it from somewhere else, but all I can think of is Assassin's Creed: Unity.
I wondered if we [the thread] were still alive, thanks!

I've never played Assassin's Creed. I read through the gog reviews for many games here, and for the most part, they kill my interest. I suppose my interest isn't that great to begin with, though.

Anyway, I should've done this next image on gray paper so I could draw with white as well. Still, I never really intend these to be big productions. So ball point scratching on folded printer paper, as usual.

Maybe this'll help:
Attachments: