It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

"Planet Arrakis, known as Dune. Land of sand and home of the spice melange. Whoever controls Dune controls spice"

Dune 2, namely Sardaukar.
(Here's proof but I am 100% sure anyway)

Now SnakeSqueaker can draw after (s)he finishes his meal.
Post edited August 22, 2014 by Vitek
grimwerk: I'm cooking now, too. But since I do have something drawn... Thanks!
I don't know, but it reminds me of a Xenomorph mixed with the Silencer from Crusader.

And I'm the only one being lazy while my wife cooks...

Vitek: Dune 2, namely Sardauker.
I never played it, but that is not what I pictured them looking like in the book!
Post edited August 22, 2014 by Exoanthrope
Vitek: "Planet Arrakis, known as Dune. Land of sand and home of the spice melange. Whoever controls Dune controls spice"

Dune 2, namely Sardaukar.
(Here's proof but I am 100% sure anyway)

Now SnakeSqueaker can draw after he finishes his meal.
That was quick, Vitek. Well done. (Though I think Squeaker may be a she.)
Exoanthrope: I never played it, but that is not what I pictured them looking like in the book!
But Westwood apparently did. :-)
I understand you but I personally played Dune 2 before I read the books so for me this is clear example of Sardaukar. But of course, the game has little to do wtih the story of the books. Only setting is used.
Exoanthrope: And I'm the only one being lazy while my wife cooks...
I do most of the cooking here, though I feel like my wife is better at it. We lived with a student group while at school, and I got a lot of practice cooking fault-tolerant food (whoops, I left that too long, or damn, the lid fell off the oregano) for 25 people.
grimwerk: That was quick, Vitek. Well done. (Though I think Squeaker may be a she.)
You need to draw something less famous if you want it to last longer. ;-)
Also, thanks for correction.

Exoanthrope: And I'm the only one being lazy while my wife cooks...
Don't worry, I spent my time playing games when our dinner was being prepared. :-)
grimwerk: That was quick, Vitek. Well done. (Though I think Squeaker may be a she.)
Vitek: You need to draw something less famous if you want it to last longer. ;-)
Also, thanks for correction.
I thought the Sardaukar trooper might be a slightly less memorable image from the game. Maybe I should've gone for the Ordos saboteur jumping down the dune.

I struggle with what to draw here, now. I think I have more than 50 entries in this thread, and I'm running out of games that I've enjoyed playing and would enjoy drawing. Time to start recycling more games! (So far, I've only resorted to Golden Axe twice).
I don't know if it's my turn or not, but if it is then someone else can take it and keep the game going.
OK, everyone, let's cheer.

"Draw new picture! Draw new picture!"
Vitek: OK, everyone, let's cheer.

"Draw new picture! Draw new picture!"
We should chant that all the time.

I'll do one after I get kids to bed. But if someone gets inspired before then, by all means post your own pic!
Okay, lazy one today:
Attachments:
grimwerk: Okay, lazy one today:
Just wanted to say grimwerk that I really enjoy your drawings, you are very talented!!
trentonlf: Just wanted to say grimwerk that I really enjoy your drawings, you are very talented!!
Thanks bunches, trentonlf!

I'm away for the day, but I'll supplement the last drawing when I return. (Unless somebody recognizes it, of course.)
Should be more obvious now.

edit:
And maybe this'll do it.
(added return_to_sector_9.jpg)
Attachments:
Post edited August 25, 2014 by grimwerk
grimwerk: edit:
And maybe this'll do it.
(added return_to_sector_9.jpg)
I think someone has to know what it is, we just want to see you draw more. :)