It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

grimwerk: Very nearly! When I saw your cheetahman, I thought of Avernum, the Island of Dr Moreau flim, and Flaming Carrot, (though I knew it was none of these). So here we are!
I was just trying to come up with the most ridiculous game name I knew since I didn't know the answer. Avernum and Dust came to mind, but I didn't think either were right!

And Temple of the Lizard Men is actually pretty fun, just throwing that out there.
Somebody else can take my turn.
viperfdl: Somebody else can take my turn.
I'll take your turn, since you don't mind.
Here:
Attachments:
halo3.png (21 Kb)
viperfdl: Somebody else can take my turn.
almabrds: I'll take your turn, since you don't mind.
Here:
I believe that is Everybody's/Hot Shots Golf(3?). :D
Post edited August 22, 2014 by Exoanthrope
almabrds: I'll take your turn, since you don't mind.
Here:
Exoanthrope: I believe that is Everybody's/Hot Shots Golf(3?). :D
You are correct!
Here's something I started working on this morning. I thought I'd do a quick digital painting, but then I got carried away and a few hours later I had this. It might be way too easy, I just felt like doing it.
Attachments:
dott.jpg (25 Kb)
Exoanthrope: Here's something I started working on this morning. I thought I'd do a quick digital painting, but then I got carried away and a few hours later I had this. It might be way too easy, I just felt like doing it.
The Chaos Engine?
Exoanthrope: Here's something I started working on this morning. I thought I'd do a quick digital painting, but then I got carried away and a few hours later I had this. It might be way too easy, I just felt like doing it.
Full Throttle?
Handsomely done!

Full Throttle?

I was drawing a lil while ago, too. Almabrds posted a couple of minutes before I'd finished scanning, so I come prepared!

edit:
haha ninja'd
Post edited August 22, 2014 by grimwerk
grimwerk: Handsomely done!

Full Throttle?

I was drawing a lil while ago, too. Almabrds posted a couple of minutes before I'd finished scanning, so I come prepared!

edit:
haha ninja'd
Lol, well if I'm correct you can take my turn if you want.
SnakeSqueaker: Lol, well if I'm correct you can take my turn if you want.
Thanks, Squeaker, but I'm a patient enough fella. Please feel free to sketch. (Assuming we're both correct, as you say.)
SnakeSqueaker: Lol, well if I'm correct you can take my turn if you want.
grimwerk: Thanks, Squeaker, but I'm a patient enough fella. Please feel free to sketch. (Assuming we're both correct, as you say.)
Well, I actually am going to the supermarket and am going to be cooking dinner so I won't really have time. So it's really ok with me.
SnakeSqueaker: Full Throttle?
grimwerk: Full Throttle?
Of course it is. :D

Zacron: The Chaos Engine?
I haven't played that one, but it looks cool!
SnakeSqueaker: Well, I actually am going to the supermarket and am going to be cooking dinner so I won't really have time. So it's really ok with me.
I'm cooking now, too. But since I do have something drawn... Thanks!
Attachments:
galaga.jpg (44 Kb)
Zacron: The Chaos Engine?
Exoanthrope: I haven't played that one, but it looks cool!
It's pretty incredible.