It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Magoxx: Alien Poison?
Matewis: Very wild guess : Area 51?
Nope.
It's not an action game.
monkey island?
It's OpenXCOM logo, so... yeah... whoever wants can draw.
what ever
Post edited August 02, 2014 by Magoxx
What? Ever!
Vitek: It's OpenXCOM logo, so... yeah... whoever wants can draw.
That's it.
Don't try everyone, you won't force me to draw. :-p
Well, you don't want to see one of mine too, so I guess someone should add a drawing before your eyes burn to hell thanks to my painting skills !
How about this? Behold drawing in MS paint with a mouse!
Attachments:
da_plane.png (24 Kb)
advancedhero: How about this? Behold drawing in MS paint with a mouse!
Blue Baron...Green Baron? No wait... Red Baron?

EDIT: or it could be Rise of Flight, but I only played Red Baron
Post edited August 07, 2014 by awalterj
advancedhero: How about this? Behold drawing in MS paint with a mouse!
awalterj: Blue Baron...Green Baron? No wait... Red Baron?

EDIT: or it could be Rise of Flight, but I only played Red Baron
Yep, Red Baron! :D
advancedhero: Yep, Red Baron! :D
Ok, looks like it's my turn. I'll stay with the airplane theme. This thread is turning more and more into a "guess the plane" thing but that's the last airplane pic I'll post so no worries.
Attachments:
advancedhero: Yep, Red Baron! :D
awalterj: Ok, looks like it's my turn. I'll stay with the airplane theme. This thread is turning more and more into a "guess the plane" thing but that's the last airplane pic I'll post so no worries.
That's flipping pretty. Where did you paint that? At a show somewhere, or from a reference at home?

It's from one of the several IL-2 Sturmovik games, I reckon. Haven't played any of them, so I don't know which.
grimwerk: That's flipping pretty. Where did you paint that? At a show somewhere, or from a reference at home?

It's from one of the several IL-2 Sturmovik games, I reckon. Haven't played any of them, so I don't know which.
Thanks grimwerk, Sturmovik it is indeed. Was thinking of the original game as I'm not familiar with any of the addon packs, guess I'll pick up the whole pack some time but currently I'm not in the mood for in-depth sims, they take up a lot of time and effort after all.

I painted this plane at the Polish Army Museum in Warsaw in June this year, really awesome museum. More info and pics from the trip over here.

Anyway, your turn!
Post edited August 07, 2014 by awalterj
awalterj: I painted this plane at the Polish Army Museum in Warsaw in June this year, really awesome museum.
Just real quick, that is seriously awesome!