It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I've no idea what to draw so somebody else can take my turn.
viperfdl: I've no idea what to draw so somebody else can take my turn.
It's been two days, I'll throw in another easy one. This aircraft is featured in quite a few games, the one I'm looking for is an old DOS game, I think it might be the first flight sim where you can fly one of these. It's abandonware so not on Gog. Very awesome game, one of my first flight sims.
Attachments:
There was a simulation in which you could fly the Mig-21?
Post edited July 31, 2014 by viperfdl
viperfdl: There was a simulation in which you could fly Mig-21?
Very good, you're halfway there! There were several games actually, this one is a very old one.

I was already worried someone might run a Google reverse image search and think this is a Lightning F6... (Google's algorithm is not bad but has its limits)
Beautiful drawing! But the only game where you can actually fly a Mig-21 is a game I only know by name. I've never played "Mig-21 Interceptor" - so I don't know whether that's the correct game.
Post edited July 31, 2014 by Lifthrasil
Lifthrasil: Beautiful drawing! But the only game where you can actually fly a Mig-21 is a game I only know by name. I've never played "Mig-21 Interceptor" - so I don't know whether that's the correct game.
Thanks! It's an older game and the file name gives a little hint as to the title of the game.

PS: You can fly a variety of different jets in this game so it's not a MiG exclusive sim
Post edited July 31, 2014 by awalterj
Birds of Prey
viperfdl: Birds of Prey
You got the right year, both Birds of Prey and the game I'm looking for were published in 1991. I admit that from my picture it could be either game so it's pure guesswork.
Now there is only one game left to guess!
viperfdl: Birds of Prey
awalterj: You got the right year, both Birds of Prey and the game I'm looking for were published in 1991. I admit that from my picture it could be either game so it's pure guesswork.
Chuck Yeager's Air Combat?
awalterj: You got the right year, both Birds of Prey and the game I'm looking for were published in 1991. I admit that from my picture it could be either game so it's pure guesswork.
viperfdl: Chuck Yeager's Air Combat?
Jawohl! It's a great game, when I played this the first time I thought everything felt quite realistic, great game.

http://www.mobygames.com/game/chuck-yeagers-air-combat

EDIT: Here's an in-game screenshot showing the Mig-21, it's weird to look at this game some 23 years later. Was very impressed by it as a youngster.
Attachments:
Post edited August 01, 2014 by awalterj
New picture.
Attachments:
viperfdl: New picture.
Alien Pirates?
Lifthrasil: Alien Pirates?
Good direction but the game has not really anything to do with pirates...
Very wild guess : Area 51?
Alien Poison?