It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

F4LL0UT: Looks familiar but all games I can think of are either WW2 themed or about modern warfare. Your game seems to be something like civilization where technologies from different eras can exist at once.
Well, one can design it that way.
Orion66: Well, one can design it that way.
Aaaaaah... it's Wargame Construction Set!

Frankly I only knew the later releases which I think were based on or somehow technologically related to the Steel Panthers games or something. I figure that this is the original from 1986?
Post edited February 05, 2014 by F4LL0UT
Orion66: Well, one can design it that way.
F4LL0UT: Aaaaaah... it's Wargame Construction Set!

Frankly I only knew the later releases which I think were based on or somehow technologically related to the Steel Panthers games or something. I figure that this is the original from 1986?
Yes it is! Nice job.
Okay, I'm currently busy, someone else can take my turn.
I am prepared!
Attachments:
unnamed.png (13 Kb)
I don't know what the game is but I know I how I want to wallpaper my bedroom now. :D
That's cool man! Seriously.
A HINT - This isn't the first time this game's been drawn
JoeSapphire: I am prepared!
Star Control?
not Star Control. I'll add a hint
Galaxian?
JoeSapphire: I am prepared!
How about Space Invaders? That was my first thought...
I've added a hint

The stars are throwing everybody off. Space does not feature in the majority of the game
Attachments:
unnamed.png (20 Kb)
Post edited February 07, 2014 by JoeSapphire
Oh gee, that helped. :P
That octopus thing reminds me of a nasty boss in one of the gradius games :P and for some reason your sketch has now left me with an overpowering urge to play Commander Keen 2&3. The alien spaceship in 1 looked like a polar bear rug suspended in space
sorry still no

It's not a very TRUE representation of the game

another hint!
Attachments:
unnamed.png (19 Kb)