It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Standicz: Hi to all of you....
Hello? Can you draw?

Who am I kidding 90% of the people in the thread can't draw for shit which is weird because the other 10% are fucking Rembrandts! :P
Standicz: Hi to all of you....
tinyE: Hello? Can you draw?

Who am I kidding 90% of the people in the thread can't draw for shit which is weird because the other 10% are fucking Rembrandts! :P
Universal balance.
Post edited February 04, 2014 by LoboBlanco
Subbing for Ghorphm int this round since he's busy (playing Pizza Tycoon...?)
Red Avatar's riddle was rather difficult so here's something easier to guess on.
A little extra hint: This is a game from a studio that has a long tradition of not quite knowing what women look like.

Wisdom of the day: Beware of women with large hands and large money bags
Attachments:
I'm trying to picture the look on your face when you drew that dildo. XD
awalterj: Subbing for Ghorphm int this round since he's busy (playing Pizza Tycoon...?)
Red Avatar's riddle was rather difficult so here's something easier to guess on.
A little extra hint: This is a game from a studio that has a long tradition of not quite knowing what women look like.

Erm that one is maybe too easy :p but I will let someone else win this time.
I don't remember there was... er.. personal equipment... in the UI at the time, well that must be another game then ;)
awalterj: Subbing for Ghorphm int this round since he's busy (playing Pizza Tycoon...?)

WTF?!

The Elder Scrolls: Arena?
tinyE: I'm trying to picture the look on your face when you drew that dildo. XD
An expression of concentrated effort since that was the first time I drew such a piece of equipment and was thus faced with basic design decisions such as grooves or no grooves etc.

Nightblair: I don't remember there was... er.. personal equipment... in the UI at the time, well that must be another game then ;)
Even the mod community hasn't thought of it, that's odd they usually think of just about anything.

viperfdl: The Elder Scrolls: Arena?
Very close, almost there now!
Post edited February 05, 2014 by awalterj
Must be a modded Daggerfall.
Orion66: Must be a modded Daggerfall.
And Daggerfall it is! Your turn :)

The modifications here are just 'artistic free license' for the heck of it, as far as I know there exists no Dildofall mod or anything of that sort.
Orion66: Must be a modded Daggerfall.
awalterj: And Daggerfall it is! Your turn :)

The modifications here are just 'artistic free license' for the heck of it, as far as I know there exists no Dildofall mod or anything of that sort.
Surprisingly considering massive dildos seem to be a melee weapon in half the FPS games these days.
Red_Avatar: Surprisingly considering massive dildos seem to be a melee weapon in half the FPS games these days.
You mean the Call of Dildo variety?
I've almost completely withdrawn from the FPS genre (genre hybrids excluded) so I don't know too much about what's going on there nowadays.
If there was ever to be a new 'No one Lives Forever' I would definitely check it out though.
viperfdl:
awalterj:
*cough* Of course it was. :P
awalterj - great drawing. I especially liked the added detail of the ghost in the background

Here's another attempt at drawing. I fear only grognards may remember this one.
Attachments:
grognard.jpg (87 Kb)
Orion66: Here's another attempt at drawing. I fear only grognards may remember this one.
Looks familiar but all games I can think of are either WW2 themed or about modern warfare. Your game seems to be something like civilization where technologies from different eras can exist at once.