It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Shiuman: ...aaaaand this is why in only use the tablet to color, and not to draw.
Adzeth: Rogue Trooper?
Obviously Right. Proceed with your turn.
I took some liberties with the character designs. Adding anything else would've given it away immediately, so this is all you get for now :p
Attachments:
Adzeth: I took some liberties with the character designs. Adding anything else would've given it away immediately, so this is all you get for now :p
OMF 2097, Blue Jaguar vs Red Shadow.
Adzeth: I took some liberties with the character designs. Adding anything else would've given it away immediately, so this is all you get for now :p
JMich: OMF 2097, Blue Jaguar vs Red Shadow.
Absolutely correct! :D
Your turn.
Shiuman: ...aaaaand this is why in only use the tablet to color, and not to draw.
Commando ?

edit: or not :D
Post edited January 21, 2013 by Faenrir
And this is why I don't usually guess the games, see my masterpiece and despair.
Attachments:
intro.png (9 Kb)
JMich: And this is why I don't usually guess the games, see my masterpiece and despair.
That's obviously Leisure Suit Larry: Love for Sail! It's Larry standing on the ship and touching a boob. He's so excited by this that foam (is that the right word?) is coming out of his mouth. Also he has white hair to underline that the game is quite old.
F4LL0UT: That's obviously Leisure Suit Larry: Love for Sail! It's Larry standing on the ship and touching a boob. He's so excited by this that foam (is that the right word?) is coming out of his mouth. Also he has white hair to underline that the game is quite old.
While I do like the way you are thinking, I don't recall any disembodied boobs on LSL7...
JMich: While I do like the way you are thinking, I don't recall any disembodied boobs on LSL7...
I thought that it's all rather cryptic or symbolic. Maybe a floating single boob expresses his incredible lust for sex, that it's his DREAM to touch boobs. But well, guess I'm wrong anyway so there's no reason to elaborate.
This thread just turned into the Sigmund Freud thread.
tinyE: This thread just turned into the Sigmund Freud thread.
No, GOG just is a perv community.
JMich: And this is why I don't usually guess the games, see my masterpiece and despair.
Could this be Ubisoft's Where's Waldo?: The Fantastic Journey?
Attachments:
solution.png (11 Kb)
Densetsu: Could this be Ubisoft's Where's Waldo?: The Fantastic Journey?
No, but once again an interesting line of thought.

Ok, hint 1 (since my drawings do suck), the image I tried to paint can be found on GOG.com
I thought Zeus + Poseidon for some reason, but now I wonder if it's Santa Claus doing the hadouken!
MadOverlord: I thought Zeus + Poseidon for some reason, but now I wonder if it's Santa Claus doing the hadouken!
Yet another thing to show that my drawings do suck.

Adding one more pic, one of my favourite characters when I was playing the game.
Attachments:
trades.png (9 Kb)