It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I played Mario Kart.. (but I didn't, I was slashing as a Belmont.. Hmm, makes me want to smoke.. A whip.) I wish i knew you, when I had Snes. But i just knew some asshole Zelda-boy. I was winning and he blowed in some assfucker and I was in another island. I was called.. Links awakening.
saints row the third?
Densetsu: Now now this couldn't be Carmageddon, could it be? :)
Of course it is. And you all better join tinyE now and feel stupid!

Naah, just kidding. I thought the chick's outfit would be enough of a hint (definitely my favourite pedestrian to run over). Also there was the hint in the original pic's name. When you run someone over at high speed they often fly up, rotating at huge speed, spraying blood in all directions accompanied by the text "Artistic Impression".
Densetsu: Now now this couldn't be Carmageddon, could it be? :)
F4LL0UT: Of course it is. And you all better join tinyE now and feel stupid!

Naah, just kidding. I thought the chick's outfit would be enough of a hint (definitely my favourite pedestrian to run over). Also there was the hint in the original pic's name. When you run someone over at high speed they often fly up, rotating at huge speed, spraying blood in all directions accompanied by the text "Artistic Impression".
BLASPHEMY!!! The old lady with the walker is the best ped to run over and I don't want to hear another word about it. Well, okay, five more words, "I was in the war!"
F4LL0UT: When you run someone over at high speed they often fly up, rotating at huge speed, spraying blood in all directions accompanied by the text "Artistic Impression".
Sounds like fun. Maybe tomorrow when I drive to the grocery store...

I think my picture clearly depicts the game that's on my mind. But just in case, I drew more details and will post expanded picture with some hints if nobody figures it out.

Will be back in about 12 hours. I apologize, but I do need my beauty sleep. Good night.

Here:
Attachments:
Ultima Underworld 2
tinyE: Ultima Underworld 2
Wow. That was fast.

Yes, I would accept either of the UW games as the correct answer, but this is the one I meant. Sorry for the long wait!
tinyE: Ultima Underworld 2
Densetsu: Wow. That was fast.

Yes, I would accept either of the UW games as the correct answer, but this is the one I meant. Sorry for the long wait!
THATS IT!? Holy Shit I was guessing, I just happened to playing it in another window. Bad news is I can't draw but it would like to take my turn. Unfortunatly its 4 am here, I just got up to walk my dog, so if you don't mind waitng a few hours so I can get back to bed and I'll be in later today to post something.

I appreciate your patience, and I promise I'll have something posted later.
Post edited January 21, 2013 by tinyE
tinyE: I appreciate your patience, and I promise I'll have something posted later.
Don't worry, many users (especially me :P) cause longer breaks in this game and nobody seems to be an ass about it.
Eat your heart out Dali.
This is so easy that I've never actually played this game and I still knew exactly what to draw.
Attachments:
abstract.png (18 Kb)
tinyE: Eat your heart out Dali.
This is so easy that I've never actually played this game and I still knew exactly what to draw.
Must be Portal :P
tinyE: Eat your heart out Dali.
Shiuman: Must be Portal :P
Yeah! I'm just glad I got that out of the way! :D Now I can go back to being an art critic.
...aaaaand this is why in only use the tablet to color, and not to draw.
Attachments:
Shiuman: ...aaaaand this is why in only use the tablet to color, and not to draw.
Rogue Trooper?
Really Cold Trooper?