It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

joppo: Oh ok. I still don't get why Dedede and not Bowser or Strawberry Shortcake, but, whatever.
well I did warn all you all
joppo: Hmm. I'll go with Agarest: Generations of War , tho I don't know if the characters are actual royalty there.
Sorry, no.

Why?
joppo: Oh ok. I still don't get why Dedede and not Bowser or Strawberry Shortcake, but, whatever.
JoeSapphire: well I did warn all you all
Ah I must have missed that. In that case it's funny that you did, it just confused me into thinking it had something to do with ducks or something.

Which incidentally could have helped me. Duck in portuguese is "pato". It sounds exactly the same as the first part of the word "pathological".
But I thought you wouldn't have created a hint based on such esoteric train of thought so I dropped it. Besides I didn't play the game to know what a lemon could mean, so I got lost anyway.
joppo: Hmm. I'll go with Agarest: Generations of War , tho I don't know if the characters are actual royalty there.
ZFR: Sorry, no.

Why?
I see someone with a crown siring at least two heirs. I assumed that the game spans more than one generation.

Then again I don't think you get to choose a heir in Agarest. Rogue Legacy would have worked perfectly but in that game the character isn't a king or any royalty.
Post edited July 20, 2020 by joppo
joppo: Rogue Legacy would have worked perfectly but in that game the character isn't a king or any royalty.
It's not Rogue Legacy.
joppo: I see someone with a crown siring at least two heirs. I assumed that the game spans more than one generation.
OHH! I know what it is!
joppo: I see someone with a crown siring at least two heirs. I assumed that the game spans more than one generation.
JoeSapphire: OHH! I know what it is!
If only there was a way for someone who knows what it is to submit an answer.
It's Shadow Warrior isn't it?

Great drawing, I should have got it straight away
JoeSapphire: It's Shadow Warrior isn't it?

Great drawing, I should have got it straight away
WRONG!
Ohhh bewbs.
Reigns?
joppo: Reigns?
No.

Clue 2
Attachments:
Where is Ghorpm? He always understood my drawings.
Attachments:
dave.png (24 Kb)
is that a hydrocarbon chain? Does that really have something to do with it?

I found an old amiga game title off mobygames which is what the picture is of. I'd guess it but I feel like it's cheating a bit so if there's anybody who's actually played the game it'd be better.
JoeSapphire: I'd guess it but I feel like it's cheating a bit so if there's anybody who's actually played the game it'd be better.
Please guess it.
Attachments:
bun.png (120 Kb)
Well I was going to guess Heirs to the Throne (1992)

But now I'm thinking it's Equation Thorfield (2043)