It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ZFR: Just when you though you've heard of every RTS made before early 2000s, you always come across a new one.

Don't know if it's the answer, but the game looks interesting.
Matewis: It's simply amazing and an hd version has been released as well.
Sorry to derail, but is the HD version a remake (like HoMM3) or same as original with HD support added (like Stronghold)?
I always ask this because quite often "HD" remakes are inferior, even if they do offer better resolution, that I'd rather hunt for the original. Just look at Steam's HoMM3 HD as an example.

OT, the banners vaguely remind me of Warcraft for some reason.
Matewis: It's simply amazing and an hd version has been released as well.
ZFR: Sorry to derail, but is the HD version a remake (like HoMM3) or same as original with HD support added (like Stronghold)?
I always ask this because quite often "HD" remakes are inferior, even if they do offer better resolution, that I'd rather hunt for the original. Just look at Steam's HoMM3 HD as an example.

OT, the banners vaguely remind me of Warcraft for some reason.
Oh no it's a proper HD version thankfully, much like Stronghold HD. Homm3 HD is buggy (I've read) but most damningly doesn't contain the expansions. Majesty Gold HD is the opposite in this regard. I believe its just the original game with expansion, various updates and updated compatibility with added HD resolutions. And no bugs that I encountered. I finished all levels without any problems and it ran wonderfully all the way.
I think there still is a demo of the game floating around on the net if you want to try it out first. Though that's the original version without HD support.

OT my guess remains Settlers 3 or 4?
Ghorpm: These symbols are flags that appear in the game. It is actually your task to use them.
viperfdl: Majesty?
Yes. Attack and exploration flag.

Two down. One to go ;)
Ghorpm: Two down. One to go ;)
Ah, what?

Edit:
New Picture:
Attachments:
civxx.jpg (52 Kb)
Post edited December 22, 2017 by viperfdl
viperfdl: Ah, what?
No idea ;P

Edit:
New Picture:
Brütal Legend?

Edit:
New Picture:
Densetsu: Brütal Legend?
No.

Edit:
New Picture:
It remembered me of Patapon. Would be it?

Edit:
New Picture:
DeadFishEye: It remembered me of Patapon. Would be it?
Patapon? Never heard of that. So, no, it isn't.

Edit:
Hint: The picture is supposed to describe the name of the game.
Post edited December 23, 2017 by viperfdl
Symphony
tinyE: Symphony
No.

I add a new picture. Hopefully someone recognizes the "thing" in the middle.
Attachments:
nolimits.jpg (31 Kb)
Matewis: Oh no it's a proper HD version thankfully, much like Stronghold HD. Homm3 HD is buggy (I've read) but most damningly doesn't contain the expansions. Majesty Gold HD is the opposite in this regard. I believe its just the original game with expansion, various updates and updated compatibility with added HD resolutions. And no bugs that I encountered. I finished all levels without any problems and it ran wonderfully all the way.
I think there still is a demo of the game floating around on the net if you want to try it out first. Though that's the original version without HD support.
Against my better judgment (not because I think it's a bad game but because my backlog got huge lately) I bought both 1 and 2...
tinyE: Symphony
viperfdl: No.

I add a new picture. Hopefully someone recognizes the "thing" in the middle.
Pyramid of Doom?
Post edited December 24, 2017 by ZFR
ZFR: Pyramid of Doom?
No. Does this game even exist?

Hint:
The object the the middle is supposed to be a tower. A very specific tower.
Matewis: Oh no it's a proper HD version thankfully, much like Stronghold HD. Homm3 HD is buggy (I've read) but most damningly doesn't contain the expansions. Majesty Gold HD is the opposite in this regard. I believe its just the original game with expansion, various updates and updated compatibility with added HD resolutions. And no bugs that I encountered. I finished all levels without any problems and it ran wonderfully all the way.
ZFR: Against my better judgment (not because I think it's a bad game but because my backlog got huge lately) I bought both 1 and 2...
Good for you :) The first one is one of my favorite games ever. Pure fun but can be really hard, especially the expansiin. The sequel is sadly bland. Can be enjoyable from time to time but they really lost the atmosphere and great features from the first game
ZFR: Pyramid of Doom?
viperfdl: No. Does this game even exist?

Hint:
The object the the middle is supposed to be a tower. A very specific tower.
Hmm I was thinking of something like a plateau (a geological occurrence), but since you say it's a sort of tower I'm thinking more along the lines of a Ziggurat. Except as far I saw that game has nothing to do with sound or music.

Oh well, maybe it has and I just don't know it. Consider it a guess for Ziggurat then.