It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Indiana Jones and the infernal machine?
It's neither "Ziggurat" nor "Indiana Jones and the infernal machine".
Ok, let's try a different picture:
Attachments:
no_limit.jpg (45 Kb)
viperfdl: Ok, let's try a different picture:
Technobabylon
viperfdl: Ok, let's try a different picture:
ZFR: Technobabylon
YES, finally.
I can't draw for the next couple of days so someone take my turn please.
Matewis: Oh no it's a proper HD version thankfully, much like Stronghold HD. Homm3 HD is buggy (I've read) but most damningly doesn't contain the expansions. Majesty Gold HD is the opposite in this regard. I believe its just the original game with expansion, various updates and updated compatibility with added HD resolutions. And no bugs that I encountered. I finished all levels without any problems and it ran wonderfully all the way.
I think there still is a demo of the game floating around on the net if you want to try it out first. Though that's the original version without HD support.
ZFR: Against my better judgment (not because I think it's a bad game but because my backlog got huge lately) I bought both 1 and 2...
Lol good luck. I've never tried the 2nd one, though I hear it's not as good, but the first one is as difficult as it is awesome :)
No one wants to draw?

Here goes then
Attachments:
ZFR: No one wants to draw?

Here goes then
Supaplex

Here goes then
Densetsu: Supaplex
That was my first thought as well
I could think of a really racist answer but we have enough of that in here already only those people aren't joking. :P

Here goes then
Yes!

Though not as nice as the other two drawings in this thread:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/draw_and_guess_the_game?search=supaplex
tinyE: I could think of a really racist answer but we have enough of that in here already only those people aren't joking. :P
I'm really curious: what was it?
Post edited December 30, 2017 by ZFR
It's your turn mate. :P
Avogadro6: It's your turn mate. :P
I'm guessing: Opus Magnum. That's why it's not appearing.
^ Somebody from the US offer this man a beer!