It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Exoanthrope: And after I slept. :P

New game, I hope this is enigmatic enough:
4 items might be Zelda, 5th item is the eye of sauron and finally the yin yang.... Uhm...

The Legend of Zelda: Yin Yang of Mordor.

Sorry got nothing....
Cyraxpt: The Legend of Zelda: Yin Yang of Mordor.
That would be quite the game...

Drawing isn't related to Zelda or Lord of the Rings, though.
Cyraxpt: The Legend of Zelda: Yin Yang of Mordor.
Exoanthrope: That would be quite the game...

Drawing isn't related to Zelda or Lord of the Rings, though.
The new dungeonering game?
Emachine9643: The new dungeonering game?
Nope, this one is more of a cult classic, although it wasn't too well received when it was originally released.
If it helps to know the significance of the drawings, they are battle menu icons which should be recognizable to anyone who has played the game for any length of time.
I've no idea.
Anvil of Dawn?
viperfdl: I've no idea.
Anvil of Dawn?
Nope.

I might do a more obvious drawing later.
Exoanthrope: If it helps to know the significance of the drawings, they are battle menu icons which should be recognizable to anyone who has played the game for any length of time.
Castle of the Winds?
Zacron: Castle of the Winds?
Nah, a little newer than that. For a final hint, this was released on the original Playstation.

Also, I recently played around with the Castle of the Winds shareware and had no idea what it was, but thought it looked rather silly. Is that game actually good?
Zacron: Castle of the Winds?
Exoanthrope: Nah, a little newer than that. For a final hint, this was released on the original Playstation.

Also, I recently played around with the Castle of the Winds shareware and had no idea what it was, but thought it looked rather silly. Is that game actually good?
It was good for what it was... basically a windows version of every other Rogue-Like out there. It was made in a time when Windows games and applications were still in their infancy, so graphics were crude. But it was fun. Though it could have had some better generation algorithms... it randomly generated the levels, and there were some that were unbeatable simply because you could not physically reach the exit.
Zacron: -snip
I didn't know the levels were randomly generated. I think I might have to give Castle of the Winds another look.

Anyway, here's another quick drawing.
Attachments:
Exoanthrope:
Do you have any other finished drawings? I wanna see how you draw...please?
Exoanthrope:
Emachine9643: Do you have any other finished drawings? I wanna see how you draw...please?
For some reason I get a 404 when I try to start a chat with you. :o
Edit: Or I guess you have chat set to friends only?
Post edited July 14, 2015 by Exoanthrope
Zacron: -snip
Exoanthrope: I didn't know the levels were randomly generated. I think I might have to give Castle of the Winds another look.

Anyway, here's another quick drawing.
Wait, is that still related with the other picture? Because that looks like the Legend of Dragoon main character but i don't see what the first picture has to do with it.
Cyraxpt: Wait, is that still related with the other picture? Because that looks like the Legend of Dragoon main character but i don't see what the first picture has to do with it.
*cough*

That is correct!