It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Exoanthrope:
Weird I have it enabled with everyone..... Did you get my message?
Ohhh, only played for 3 (?) hours so i guess that's why i didn't remember. Wait, does this mean that i have to drawn something? Oh man...

Edit: There you go, quick and dirty

http://artpad.art.com/gallery/?nrggxe1bsqww
Post edited July 14, 2015 by Cyraxpt
Cyraxpt: Ohhh, only played for 3 (?) hours so i guess that's why i didn't remember. Wait, does this mean that i have to drawn something? Oh man...

Edit: There you go, quick and dirty

http://artpad.art.com/gallery/?nrggxe1bsqww
Is it Gunman Clive?

REDVWIN
REDVWIN: Is it Gunman Clive?

REDVWIN
And here i thought that everyone would say "Wow, that's amazing, almost next gen... Is that Red Dead Redemption?" but oh well, i'll take what i can get, you're correct.
Oh yeah! Next one is so unique... Normally english speakers would pronounce this game's title incorrectly. :)

REDVWIN
Attachments:
REDVWIN: Oh yeah! Next one is so unique... Normally english speakers would pronounce this game's title incorrectly. :)

REDVWIN
Diablo? Why not...
REDVWIN: Oh yeah! Next one is so unique... Normally english speakers would pronounce this game's title incorrectly. :)

REDVWIN
ZFR: Diablo? Why not...
Nope. It's a console title. ;)

The game was developed for a Sony Platform and its team was later known with the same name as this title.

REDVWIN
Post edited July 21, 2015 by REDVWIN
Now that you said that i can see what were you going for., ps2 title.
I recognised this one instantly, but I'm just too swamped with work to even doodle right now.
Curious if I've been pronouncing it correctly now that you mention it.
Of course, if no one else wants to go, I'll guess it later.
And the drawing is still waiting for a guess.... This game takes place in a pretty big castle and the ambience is so desolate yet it transmits a wide variety of feelings.

REDVWIN
Unepic?
ps2, 3 letters.
3 letters, 2 vowels, horned boy.

REDVWIN
Post edited July 24, 2015 by REDVWIN
viperfdl: Unepic?
An epic game yes, but that's not the name. 3 characters in the whole experience, tons of shadows trying to assail you but specially her.

REDVWIN
Ico