It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Reminds me of Montezuma's revenge. Atleast the disappearing walkways bit. Cant remember spikes so its not that
s23021536: Reminds me of Montezuma's revenge. Atleast the disappearing walkways bit. Cant remember spikes so its not that
And that reminds me that GOG should try to release Montezuma's Return (at least I think that was the title, a totally weird first person brawler/platform game) which came bundled with Montezuma's Revenge.

As for the current pic, it kinda reminds me of Loderunner or Loderunner Returns but I don't think that's it. Wait... or is it?
F4LL0UT: And that reminds me that GOG should try to release Montezuma's Return (at least I think that was the title, a totally weird first person brawler/platform game) which came bundled with Montezuma's Revenge.
Lol, we have a mirror's edge meets indiana jones meets 1998 here apparently
http://www.mobygames.com/images/shots/l/106311-montezuma-s-return-windows-screenshot-the-first-bosss.jpg
Actually got some mid range reviews
No good answers so far but you are close.

As hint I may say that it's not only about some traps and invisible walkways... the whole game is trolling a player on a regular basis.
Ghorpm: As hint I may say that it's not only about some traps and invisible walkways... the whole game is trolling a player on a regular basis.
KaroshI? Actually it was kinda my first thought but I instantly dismissed it for some reason.
Ghorpm: As hint I may say that it's not only about some traps and invisible walkways... the whole game is trolling a player on a regular basis.
F4LL0UT: KaroshI? Actually it was kinda my first thought but I instantly dismissed it for some reason.
I've never played or even heard about it so no :)

HINT: Sequel of this game has been announced ;)
Don't know the answer but I'll gladly bump. :3
Ghorpm: I've never played or even heard about it so no :)
Oh, definitely worth checking out. There's commercial Karoshi games by now but you can still grab the original games for free here. I actually prefer these ones (Karoshi, v2.0 and Factory) over the PS3 version. Factory is interesting in that it's less absurd but gives you control over three characters (Lost Vikings style). Haven't tried the Flash games yet.
Post edited September 21, 2013 by F4LL0UT
How about this? I think this mysterious object in lower right part of my drawing should be easier to recognize.
Attachments:
troll2.jpg (62 Kb)
F4LL0UT: KaroshI? Actually it was kinda my first thought but I instantly dismissed it for some reason.

La Mulana?
Post edited September 21, 2013 by defusedbox
Ghorpm: How about this? I think this mysterious object in lower right part of my drawing should be easier to recognize.
VVVVVVVVVVV?
Ghorpm: How about this? I think this mysterious object in lower right part of my drawing should be easier to recognize.
crazy machines?

I dont know i just want to play along :-(

defusedbox: La Mulana?
Yup, that's the one! It has to be the trolliest game I've ever played (at least in recent months)

Your turn
Here ya go people!
Attachments:
Papers, Please

Edit: erm, anyway, I'm just going to go ahead and say that I'm correct. Now here's my super easy one:
Attachments:
Post edited September 21, 2013 by Austrobogulator
Austrobogulator: Papers, Please

Edit: erm, anyway, I'm just going to go ahead and say that I'm correct. Now here's my super easy one:
You were right
And that's Thomas was Alone, One of my all time favorite games