It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

viperfdl: New picture.
Ghorpm: On the other hand... how about Limbo?
Nope.
viperfdl: New picture.
VVVVVV?
F4LL0UT: VVVVVV?
Right.
Should be comparably easy. Despite the pic not being very faithful to the original.
Attachments:
epic.png (38 Kb)
Post edited September 20, 2013 by F4LL0UT
Hmm... Tomb Raider ?
benderz: Hmm... Tomb Raider ?
Nope.

One hint: I'm actually referring to an artwork that you see frequently, not in-game content (yeah, don't want this round to go on forever).
Post edited September 20, 2013 by F4LL0UT
benderz: Hmm... Tomb Raider ?
F4LL0UT: Nope.

One hint: I'm actually referring to an artwork that you see frequently, not in-game content (yeah, don't want this round to go on forever).
The Witcher? (I've not played it in forever, just a wild guess)
Zacron: The Witcher? (I've not played it in forever, just a wild guess)
Nope, but getting closer with the genre and setting.
F4LL0UT: Should be comparably easy. Despite the pic not being very faithful to the original.
How about World of Warcraft?
X-Blades, perhaps?
F4LL0UT: Should be comparably easy. Despite the pic not being very faithful to the original.
UnEpic ?
No right guesses yet. Hint: the game is available on GOG.
F4LL0UT: No right guesses yet. Hint: the game is available on GOG.
Spellforce?

Cover art looks somewhat similar...
Ghorpm: Spellforce?

Cover art looks somewhat similar...
Yarp. That's the one.

The pic shows up in the game whenever you enter the next area or die (at least when playing the original campaign). I always found it both hilarious and disturbing that they'd show that butt and sideboob image on every occasion and for ages (IIRC the loading times were pretty darn long when I played the game in 2003). "Sorry, you'll have to wait, but here, look at this! Why not jack off while you're waiting for the level to load?"
Something quick because I don't have much time. Problem?
Attachments:
troll.jpg (59 Kb)