It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Wing Commander: Privateer?
adamzs: Wing Commander: Privateer?
I actually meant Wing Commander 1 but well, any Wing Commander is valid, really (assuming that Prophecy and Privateer 2 - the only ones I haven't played yet - still have Kilrathi).
F4LL0UT: assuming that Prophecy and Privateer 2 - the only ones I haven't played yet - still have Kilrathi).
Nope. In Prophecy the big plush cats are replaced by nasty bugs.
Cats seem to be a running theme in this game.
Attachments:
adamzs: Cats seem to be a running theme in this game.
Torchlight

SHIT! Now I have to draw something. Hmmmmm.
tinyE: Torchlight

SHIT! Now I have to draw something. Hmmmmm.
Indeed you do, my friend. Indeed you do.
this should work :D
Attachments:
run.png (6 Kb)
tinyE: this should work :D
River Raid ?
tinyE: this should work :D
JouinUP: River Raid ?
You gotta be shittin' me!? All that effort, all that sweat, and bam! First guess, you get it.

Very good sir. I bow to your superior knowledge. Your turn. :D
I was not sure about the name of the game, but I remember playing it on the Atari.
I just searched for "atari game" and was one of the first results.
And the drawing is perfect, it would be difficult not to recognize.

My turn:
Attachments:
power.png (24 Kb)
Post edited April 04, 2013 by JouinUP
JouinUP: I was not sure about the name of the game, but I remember playing it on the Atari.
I just searched for "atari game" and was one of the first results.
And the drawing is perfect, it would be difficult not to recognize.

My turn:
BioShock?

http://www.cinemablend.com/images/gallery/s15699/harrison_krix_12357484629874.jpg
Post edited April 04, 2013 by Drelmanes
Drelmanes: Bioshock?
Sim. Yeah!
Post edited April 04, 2013 by JouinUP
JouinUP: And the drawing is perfect, it would be difficult not to recognize.

My turn:
Sorry to jump in here but I think your comment speaks volumes about the terrible graphics Atari2600 players like myself put up with. :P
F4LL0UT: assuming that Prophecy and Privateer 2 - the only ones I haven't played yet - still have Kilrathi).
Lifthrasil: Nope. In Prophecy the big plush cats are replaced by nasty bugs.
I know that the Kilrathi aren't the evil guys anymore (they already weren't in WCIV), I just don't know whether they are at all present there.
Lifthrasil: Nope. In Prophecy the big plush cats are replaced by nasty bugs.
F4LL0UT: I know that the Kilrathi aren't the evil guys anymore (they already weren't in WCIV), I just don't know whether they are at all present there.
Ah, OK. Yes, they are. The entire plot starts with an emergency signal from a Kilrathi ship.