It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Drelmanes: Bioshock?
JouinUP: Sim. Yeah!
Ok, here it goes:
Attachments:
lemon.png (92 Kb)
JouinUP: Sim. Yeah!
Drelmanes: Ok, here it goes:
A boy and his blob?
That is a prozac. I know, trust me.
How that relates to a game I don't know.
Lifthrasil: A boy and his blob?
tinyE: That is a prozac. I know, trust me.
I'm offering the chance to win the game in my giveaway. C'mon, guys! Indie game inspired by Silent Hill!
Post edited April 07, 2013 by Drelmanes
Drelmanes: I'm offering the chance to win the game in my giveaway. C'mon, guys! Indie game inspired by Silent Hill!
Lone Survivor ?
Drelmanes: I'm offering the chance to win the game in my giveaway. C'mon, guys! Indie game inspired by Silent Hill!
JouinUP: Lone Survivor ?
YESSS!
tinyE: That is a prozac. I know, trust me.
Gotcha!
it's $10 GOG!
Drelmanes: YESSS!
noooooooooooooooo
Post edited April 07, 2013 by Stooner
I'm totally lost. :P
Stooner: Gotcha!
it's $10 GOG!
Attachments:
3627.png (24 Kb)
Please let it be Cat Lady. I so want that. :D
tinyE: Please let it be Cat Lady. I so want that. :D
Sure. What are you waiting for?
tinyE: Please let it be Cat Lady. I so want that. :D
Drelmanes: Sure. What are you waiting for?
I'll buy in a couple of weeks when I get the funds, untill then I'm trying to win it. :D Hey, I'm cheap, and with the pills and the scary picture and the Indy clue I figured it wouldn't hurt to guess.
I just had a major brain fart. You have 2 giveaways going. :P I don't know why I didn't actullay enter the 'sad' one but I'll stay out of it because there seems be some people out there who would give a limb or 2 for LS and I'm not going to stand in the way of that.
Post edited April 07, 2013 by tinyE
Drelmanes: YESSS!
Next, my favorite in the genre:
Attachments:
d.png (8 Kb)
Post edited April 07, 2013 by JouinUP
tinyE: I just had a major brain fart. You have 2 giveaways going. :P I don't know why I didn't actullay enter the 'sad' one but I'll stay out of it because there seems be some people out there who would give a limb or 2 for LS and I'm not going to stand in the way of that.
Actually, there's very few entrants that want Lone Survivor! See: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/giveaway_10/post1